TerrorDrome game, Anyone play it?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crows

Super Freak
Reaction score
i was looking around and I found this trailer for this game, called Terrordrome, someone went and made a fighting videogame with all the classic horror icons,
for a fan made game it looked really really good, and, this is something that I always wondered for a long time, what If they made a game where horror icons got to fight, like Mortal Kombat, well, these people made it.
I think you had to download the game and install it in your computer, i don't know, seems they deleted it the link,
but the idea was pretty cool I thought,
i was wondering if downloading the game could give your computer something but yeah seeing this was pretty cool
did anyone actually play this?
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SCcv_KARqcU&feature=related[/ame]

[ame]https://youtu.be/6ka6Mb5Zcjo[/ame]

Edit: Nevermind,
it seems Orion movies an Warner asked the guy to take the game down because of Ash Jason and Freddy, I know those are licensed characters that can't be used but this was a fan made game for free, I don't know, not see the harm but I guess they did, seems the game is gone from their site for now, I think the game might be out there still, just not on the official site,
is a shame, I understand they don't want someone to use their characters but this guy did this for free, is all fan based,

Last edited:
While I would love to buy licensed items, and support those who acquire them....sometimes companies can get their underwear in a bunch over nothing.

Remember when the Batman, Aliens and Predator franchises were more or less "dormant"? Then, Sandy Collora made a little fan film called Batman Dead End. In the film, Bats fights the Joker, and Aliens and Predators. After that little piece of "free marketing research" we got 2 AVP films (ugh or oboy--you decide), a new Batman trilogy and a new Predators film.

This little game could've proved to be a good marketing tool to see if folks actually would buy a licensed version (I know I would).

Now, I suppose we will never know. Its kind of like one of the old Universal Monsters flicks where they'd cram Dracula, Frankenstein, The Wolfman and as many others ghouls into a single flick as they could. This would've been neat to play.:monkey2:monkey2

We have something like 3 or 4 threads on this game now. I haven't checked it out in a while... when was the Tall Man added?

We have something like 3 or 4 threads on this game now. I haven't checked it out in a while... when was the Tall Man added?

these threads should be put together lol, I had no idea this existed and i didnt see any thread for it, sorry lol

i had this game at one point, may still be in my hard drive somewhere..

it's pretty fun with combos and everything. I remember the version I got didn't have all the characters selectable, I think mine only came with chucky, freddy, and scream, can't remember..

the last version 2.7 has all of them except Ash, Ash had to be deleted, but the guy added Candyman, he said he was going to add Pinhead and that would be the end of the game, seems he was able to keep freddy and Jason but not Ash,

I had this game downloaded on my PC , before it crashed and i changed out the HDD

I may still have it on my External HDD . Fun game to play

I've got it somewhere, amazing just as a fan! The attention paid to each character is great! He just recently added 2 new playable characters, I just haven't tried to download the new version yet.

Guys, good news, I found my 2.5 version which has Ash as playable character :) He's actually the cheapest character because you can just keep summoning zombies with the necronomicon, there's not much the other guy could do with a zombie horde lol. PM me if interested :wink1:

Is there a version of this game that has Pinhead as a playable character...or Herbert West? Just curious.

Pinhead is supposed to be the Boss at the end, not a playable character, but he is not been made yet,
the creator of the game says he will have West and Pinhead done by October, and release the final version of the game with those two characters, after that he won't do anything else,

Back