Terra Nova on FOX

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Spielberg's Terra Nova

So is Ridley Scott. I guess he's an idiot too right? :dunno

I was making a statement on how horrible Fox is a TV company. And my refrence was Human Target. So.....

I was making a statement on how horrible Fox is a TV company. And my refrence was Human Target. So.....

Hey, I heard Uwe Boll is a director too. :lecture

Human Target sucked. And for the record, so did Firefly :wave

Im pretty sure thats the guy from avatar aswell.

Human Target sucked. And for the record, so did Firefly :wave

fillion_firefly500-thumb-630xauto-29815.jpg

Well being a tv show I didn't expect the CGI to be movie-grade, so it's just funny to see it really lol Even the city fly by's looked like crap lol
And the dinosaurs don't even seem to be up to the original Jurassic Park level lol
There is like a slight out of focus or very mild blur every time they do a wide shot of the future city, and the new camp back in time.
As well as the dinosaurs. Just watched the scene with the little girl feeding the long necks and it looked kinda silly.
But again, for a one hour tv series, I guess it's to be expected.

Doesn't look like crap to me, although the Dinos so far don't look great. City looked fine imo..and awesome.

Wow, this show is so much better than I expected. The Dino CG is actually really bad..but I like the design of the Carnotaurus.

Couldn't care less about the CG though, there's so much awesomeness going on in this show.

This is my prediction: The equations on the rocks are from Taylor's son, and they are for a way back to the future.

Last edited:
Awful.

There was a complete tonal shift about halfway through where it was obvious some heavy rewrites and re-shooting occurred.

From some somewhat interesting exposition on future Earth to right up to arriving in Terra Nova, the show was clunky but trying to establish some characters and the concept...the second hour throws all that out the window for badly edited action and stock characters in situations so lame you can literally guess what's next and say a character's next lines.

What a waste....stick with the movies, Steven....this turkey will be gobbled up by January....

Contrived. Hated the teen angst bull____. Father was away for only 2 years and that boy had that much drama???!!! It's Lost meets Jurassic Park.

Back