Terminator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Terminator thread.

I might consider~
I still need to fix up some details of it... like the obvious, the forehead frown doesnt look right ...

Props to DSC for hooking me up with the Hunter Killer...

this thing is really cool, the LED's are awesome and detail on the ship is amazing :cool:

hunter5.jpg

hunter.jpg

My Hot Toys Endo arrived today. The articulation on this is mad.... articulated right down to the fingers. The downside is that he has some difficulty holding the plasma rifle.....

Now I just need Sarah Connor to ship and finish the Tamiya Fat Boy that's almost done in my garage and I'm set :)

Alice Adrenochrome said:
That's odd... I just checked the QT VR feature of the Hot Toys Endo on SSC's site, and it has a completely different base. It has rocks and skulls... Why is that?
Here's what I don't understand; why did they give the Endo the Laser Sight pistol from the first movie? Only the Ahnold Terminator used one, and it was never seen in the second or third movies, from what I know.

Jedi_Knight Rob said:
Here's what I don't understand; why did they give the Endo the Laser Sight pistol from the first movie? Only the Ahnold Terminator used one, and it was never seen in the second or third movies, from what I know.

Why wonder why we're getting more cool stuff?

Well if Sideshow acquired a BD Endo for their product images I wonder if they are hinting that they may offer limited quantities of the BD Endo at a later date like they did with the Japanese exclusive Ancient Predator? The BD Endo was limited to an edition size of 200, 100 of those were allocated to Blister so I wonder if Hot Toys will allocate a limited number to SSC.

Can someone explain to me what the difference is between regular and blister figures from HT?

Blister Japan usually gets an exclusive like Street Clubber, Asia Ancient Predator, or the BD Terminator with lower edition sizes. In the case of the Endo it is a minor paint variant with exclusive skull base.

MaulFan said:
So blister doesn't have anything to do with packaging?
No, not the Blister in question.

The Blister Dave is referring to is a company in Japan.https://www.blisterdirect.com/item/list/maker/201/

Blister packing is something entirely different.Blister pack is a term for several types of pre-formed clear plastic packaging used for small consumer goods.

Thanks for clearing up guys, I'm used to blister being thrown around as the word for Star Wars 3 3/4" figure packages so I wasn't sure how the word applied to Hot Toys products.

King Darkness said:
No, not the Blister in question.

The Blister Dave is referring to is a company in Japan.https://www.blisterdirect.com/item/list/maker/201/

Blister packing is something entirely different.Blister pack is a term for several types of pre-formed clear plastic packaging used for small consumer goods.

Thank you Commander Data! :lol

Hi guys.

Just how different is the paint-app on the battle damaged Endo? I'm trying to decide whether it's worth the cash over the 'regular' Hot Toys Endo.

My concern is that the regular Endo may be too 'clean', without any blackwashing, etc. Is this true? Or is the paint-ap pretty good/accurate in its own right?

Does anyone have a photo with a side-by-side comparison of the two? It would definitely make the decision easier...

dekadentdave said:
Well if Sideshow acquired a BD Endo for their product images I wonder if they are hinting that they may offer limited quantities of the BD Endo at a later date like they did with the Japanese exclusive Ancient Predator? The BD Endo was limited to an edition size of 200, 100 of those were allocated to Blister so I wonder if Hot Toys will allocate a limited number to SSC.

In the latest newsletter they mentioned offering some Streetclothes Clubbers at some time in the near future, so maybe there's a chance they'll be able to score a limited number of the BD Endos, too. That would be f'n sweet! Btw, I saw the Clubber Blister exclusive with me own eyes and he looked pretty cool. I'm not collecting the Rocky figs, but it made me think of what a great Mr. T he'd make.

Hey DA, Your Reese ROCKS fer sure, but have you considered using Slave Brent or Taylor feet for him. They are pre-dirtied and are actually a pretty good foot sculpt.
Just a thought!!

Back