Action Figure Terminator T-800 premium format (Battle Damaged)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

darb

Super Freak
Reaction score
Figured I would share this here and get some feedback from you guys and since there is a lot more custom stuff it seems here. I have a thread at SF wich i iwill post the link to to see the work in progress shots if you like.

Critiques welcome

Brad

SF link for original thread
https://statueforum.com/showthread.php?t=113681

This is were this stands now its almost finished!!
18e7531b.jpg

95ea2e01.jpg

09451946.jpg

95d27c42.jpg

19937504.jpg

6011e4ad.jpg

3a0792ac.jpg

Last edited:
looks great man, I'm sure you will get to it, but it def needs bullet holes in the jacket. SS should have made it like yours to begin with :gah:

yea the jacket is gonna get really beat up the only real damage ive done to it has been cutting the arm up

thanks

Brad

The pose of the piece really works great witht his mod from this angle.

09451946.jpg

Very impressive work.

Looks perfect! Wish SS made the PF like that in the first place, but noooo.. They are on the right track with the T1-PF, but I still want more battle-damage then that.

yea it has that vulnerable yet almost stoic pose.

The pose of the piece really works great witht his mod from this angle.

thanks again and will have an update in a couple days.

is that good or bad lol for me the head sculpt is awesome so it had to get done, the body not so much a tad on the small size.

thanks again for the compliments

pics of the head almost finished just have to paint the eye sorry for the pics they are from my cell phone better pics when its finished.

de162ccf.jpg

a366f5d7.jpg

bd8d294d.jpg

thanks for looking

Back