Terminator T-800 Endoskeleton Version 2.0 has landed!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the head on this version looks different? Looks like maybe they used their version of the Endo head instead of HCG's?

dont clean it! leave it as it was made. It will lose value if you mess with it. its perfect the way it was made.

Looks nice,are you going to clean it ?

That has come to my mind often. Not that i will act on it but how is one to clean it? What is the procedure and what safe raw material would be used in order for it to look like a clean chrome editon but with far more points of articulation?

Word to your mothers! The teeth on this T-800 Endoskeleton v2.0 look far better then the chrome early on editions. No gapes on these row of teeths.

Word to your mothers! The teeth on this T-800 Endoskeleton v2.0 look far better then the chrome early on editions. No gapes on these row of teeths.

It depends on who you ask I guess :lol

There are some who prefer the 1st version because the heads used were supposedly from movie moulds and therefore more film accurate compared to ver 2 which is the more idealised version.

Different strokes for different folks.

Also, you'll notice that the plasma rifle is at a different angle from version 1.

Some like it others not so much.

Glad you like him though :1-1:

Congrats :clap

I think you can pose the arm angles on this one. I like the base and the finish better on V.1, but I think the head on V.2 is better and the fact that he has 2 guns...............I also noticed that this version doesn't have those 2 cables sticking out of his chest like V.1.

I think you can pose the arm angles on this one. I like the base and the finish better on V.1, but I think the head on V.2 is better and the fact that he has 2 guns...............I also noticed that this version doesn't have those 2 cables sticking out of his chest like V.1.

I agree i do like the base and finish on version 1 better. With this one the skulls and dirt almost look the same color. Now the only question i have is if i wanted to clean it up to make it look like the chrome version 1 what does everyone use in order to do that? I just want the option should i ever decide to go for it I will know well in advance what would be used correctly the first time around.:panic:

you can pose them but it can only be posed in 3 fixed positions as far as I know. pointing down straight or up.

I personally prefer the gun to be at a lower angle and not at chest level.

still a nice statue however u cut it :D

Terminator T-800 Endoskeleton Version 2.0 has landed!

20terminatort800version.jpg

620909.jpg

I envy you :horror

Wow that is so Cool. I'd love my wife to come home & see that in the living room, she would kill me. Unforntually I'll never be able to afford this so that scenario will never happen but atleast I get to live I guess.

Once my entire collection is arranged perfectly i will post a nice thread of everything later next month. I still have a couple of pre-orders waiting to arrive and i want everything to be show cased.

Back