Terminator Salvation on DVD?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Again, I'm really glad they kept the ending we see...

Interesting that Bale may have liked that alternate one better when it's considered that it would have been a dramatic dead-end for his character in any future installments.

The current ending works much better in giving his character some dramatic pause as he goes on in how the war with Skynet is fought...the sacrifice of Marcus alters the future Connor has been expecting to unfold because of the messages from his mother...and now, the future is unknown and he has to lead the resistance based on his own judgment instead of the "roadmap" laid out by his mother. Makes for a potentially more interesting story than just having a Conner-Terminator chasing humans around and killing them in the next installment...

Anyway....now that the movie is disappearing rapidly from screens here in the US, an official announcement for the DVD/BR release should be coming soon...maybe at SDCC?
fingers crossed

Small chichis..not interested in seeing them.:lol Eat a dack! McG!

I like the cover, except for the huge CHRISTIAN BALE put on there, would look better without that IMO...

Although the old movies do have SCHWARZENEGGER over the top, BALE just doesn't have the same ring to it...

Well, I got the Amazon.com email saying it will be released on Dec 1. I wonder if Sideshow is going to have a Best Buy bust exclusive like they have been doing lately?

Yeah. I'd love to pick up a Best Buy exclusive for this movie. I was kinda let down with the Wolvie Bust and I'm hoping the Optimus Prime Bust is alot better on Tuesday in that exclusive. A Sideshow/Best Buy exclusive would be ideal...even for a little T-700 Bust.

They packed in a $50 SS gift card with the T2: Skynet Edition blu ray and I hope they do the same with Terminator Salvation. A bust would be nice too.

Yeah. I'd love to pick up a Best Buy exclusive for this movie. I was kinda let down with the Wolvie Bust and I'm hoping the Optimus Prime Bust is alot better on Tuesday in that exclusive. A Sideshow/Best Buy exclusive would be ideal...even for a little T-700 Bust.

I actually kind of like the Wolverine and it looks like the Prime will be great too. I hope SSC pulls off another one for T:S.

Well, I got the Amazon.com email saying it will be released on Dec 1. I wonder if Sideshow is going to have a Best Buy bust exclusive like they have been doing lately?

Dec 1 ?!?! Why so long? Arrrgghh..

And I would be surprised if Sideshow did NOT have some kind of exclusive going on,,,hopefully with the BR too...

i'd much rather watch T3, this movie was so dissapointing. at least T3 had arnold, not some lame CGI cameo.

Back