Terminator: Salvation Action Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Whoever thinks those T-800s look good needs to be slapped. Look at those heads. They look sooo bad.

Sideshow will likely not make 1/6 figures from this film. Their T2 line is incomplete and never to be finished. Hot Toys will likely be the producer of 1/6 figures from this film.

Hope so. HT did a perfect job with their Endo.

I hope these toys haven't spoiled the movie now -- can I expect all those characters to be present, or are they Hasbro-inspired?

I assume these are more for kids... and not a "collector" line. At least I hope.

So anyone still excited Playmates has the new Trek license :lol

Children playing with these kinds of toys is exactly the point of the scene in T2 with the kids playing with guns and Connor saying: We're not gonna make it, are we?

Eets een aour natur to destoy ourselbs.

i think they look awesome for 3.75 scale.
when are these supposed to hit shelves? i need something to hold me over until the damn movie comes out.

I'm hoping HT picks this up to deliver a 1/6 line, and the latest SS Q&A revealed their expectant plans, though they're still holding off on anything definitive. Since the franchise finally looks like it's being steered back in the right direction, I can't wait to see what collectibles come out.

Children playing with these kinds of toys is exactly the point of the scene in T2 with the kids playing with guns and Connor saying: We're not gonna make it, are we?

Eets een aour natur to destoy ourselbs.

I played with T2 figures when I was a kid and I turned out.................

youarea.jpg

IMAGE DELETED!

OK, so it's a cactus... but it could have been considered a higly offensive cactus... not by me.... but by some. So in the interest of public decency I'm just doing my job Mam!

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah dude, don't post personal pics of yourself.

You never know what kind of pervs are on here. :rotfl

Back