Terminator: Salvation Action Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sabres21768

Super Freak
Reaction score
Here's a first look for ya...

terminatortoys.jpg

I'm interested to see how these turn out. Aside from TMNT, Playmates hasn't really made a real "action figure" toy line in quite awhile. From what I can see they look okay, and I'll probably pick up a few 6" Endos, but I can't help but wonder how awesome these figures would have been from NECA or McFarlane, companies that have proven they can do the sculpts right.

If anything, I hope they are at least are smart and realize there will be people who will army build endos, and case pack them at a decent ratio. I can just see a ton of human figs hanging on the pegs with no endos in sight. Hell, cases full of endos wouldn't be a bad idea.

But, in the end these are just proto pics, and I'm curious to see how the final product will look.

Hrm, I wonder if they smell like crap. They certainly look like it.

Those T-800s look awesome. I dont care what anyone says. Since these will be mass market, I cant wait to start a cheap Terminator army!

I just read that these figures are being released in three sizes.

3 3/4 inch

6 inch

10 inch

They look better than the kenner figures of old but I wouldn't buy them - once you've gone hot toys, indeed once you've gone 12", theres no going back.

ok where is info that sideshow actually has the 12" licence.. I am dying that they are just coming out with a BS 10" size..

ok where is info that sideshow actually has the 12" licence.. I am dying that they are just coming out with a BS 10" size..

Sideshow will likely not make 1/6 figures from this film. Their T2 line is incomplete and never to be finished. Hot Toys will likely be the producer of 1/6 figures from this film.

Back