TERMINATOR GROUP is BACK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks to T2FANATIC and Raider I now have a Hot Toys T-800 Endoskeleton and a SS T-800 statue so I am no longer ashamed to submit a join request:D

how did it all get shut down in the first place? Oneye did you get banned for a bit? :confused:

No, not banned or suspended. I have issues with a few members, didn't like the fact that my feedback for one "favorite" member was changed, and the overly personal, drama queen, like posts from that member.

I was trying to ignore that person, yet he felt it was important to reply/post in my threads, even after asking him to not do so, so I left for awhile. I am doing my best to post only in the group to minimize exposure and opportunities for problems.

I am ok with the fact that there are three groups of people here, those that will like you, those that don't, and those that don't care one way or the other. Others are not.

The group was not shut down. I didn't know I could transfer the group to someone else and mistakenly deleted it. I have since resurrected it in a more management type style.

Last edited:
Back