Terminator Genisys (July 1st, 2015)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was happy enough with the previous edition. It's T2's score that really needs something like this. Lots of music has never been released.

Maybe, if his endoskeleton wasn't entirely replaced in the transformation - it definitely seems like his left arm was. I even think his lower half may have been replaced because it looked like just his torso and head being thrown out of the time displacement portal. But then the idea of liquid metal propping up half an endoskeleton seems a bit weird.

Trying to imagine present-day Arnold throwing himself around in response to bullet hits like Robert Patrick and the new guy did as the T-1000.

Last edited:
they should just do the exact thing they did for tron
i want that

clu__s_cute_quirky_smile_gif_by_lightningblueeyes-d3fwhxm.gif

That looks awful. Tron is a prime example of that technology at it's worst. :dunno

I would kill for someone to simply make a Terminator movie using old school film making techniques. I was watching behind the scenes for Terminator 1 and got the idea of basing a new movie on pure old school nostalgia. Go back to basing the movie during the apocalyptic war scenes. Use minatures and models like before. Shoot half the movie in the sewers. Make it all about surviving in the wastes. But the miniature sets are a must. Till this day, those scenes hold up so well for me. More so than all the CGI crap nowadays. Till this day I still have dreams of the Terminator warscape Cameron portrayed in the movie. Give it a film grain as well! I'd love that. All in all, go back to basics. Go back to the archaic ways of film making. Do what they did to film the war scenes in Terminator 1. Just extend it to feature length. I feel THAT's how you'll make a good Terminator movie.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

I would kill for someone to simply make a Terminator movie using old school film making techniques. I was watching behind the scenes for Terminator 1 and got the idea of basing a new movie on pure old school nostalgia. Go back to basing the movie during the apocalyptic war scenes. Use minatures and models like before. Shoot half the movie in the sewers. Make it all about surviving in the wastes. But the miniature sets are a must. Till this day, those scenes hold up so well for me. More so than all the CGI crap nowadays. Till this day I still have dreams of the Terminator warscape Cameron portrayed in the movie. Give it a film grain as well! I'd love that. All in all, go back to basics. Go back to the archaic ways of film making. Do what they did to film the war scenes in Terminator 1. Just extend it to feature length. I feel THAT's how you'll make a good Terminator movie.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

they already did that exact thing with the thing prequel. they did the old animatronics and puppets, they filmed it like an 80s movie.... they tried to recreate the style

the studio and the producers didnt like the retro feeling. they said it looked cheesy, they didnt like that it looked old.
then they let the guy finish 90% of it and they did a test screening with college and some high school students and they all laughed at the movie. they said it looked stupid and the effects looke dumb. they asked why not use cgi. they mocked the movie and the studio freaked out and ordered to replace all effects with cgi....

Back