Terminator Genisys (July 1st, 2015)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Terminator 5 - Shooting Jan 2014

I mean he has confirmed he will reprise his role but does it state he will be a main character? We could all be getting hyped one way or the other for a SINGLE scene in which he reprises his role as the T-101... :')

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

I mean he has confirmed he will reprise his role but does it state he will be a main character? We could all be getting hyped one way or the other for a SINGLE scene in which he reprises his role as the T-101... :')

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

They want him as a lead, which lends credence to it being a prequel and him being the protector of Sarah Connor's parents as well as inspiring Cyberdine to model the T800 after him.

They want him as a lead, which lends credence to it being a prequel and him being the protector of Sarah Connor's parents as well as inspiring Cyberdine to model the T800 after him.

Well...I'd watch it but that, like so many other ideas, just sounds a bit iffy.

Well...I'd watch it but that, like so many other ideas, just sounds a bit iffy.

If that rumor winds up being true, and the second part of the rumor, Dwayne Johnson as the Terminator, winds up being true, I think it'll be a decent movie. Probably not T1 or T2, but likely better than T3 and T:S. I can live with that. :huh

Seems like they would have to try pretty hard for any sequel to be worse than T3 and T:S. But Hollywood tends to surpass expectations in bad ways all the time. . .

I see Rocky looking for a role to shake off Hercules, so I think getting the chance to really star opposite Arnie will be appealing. So at the very least, it should be fun. :lol

We've got T3 to blame for all of this. Salvation was terrible. I mean - so many missed opportunities. Why T3 didn't start with with John Connor standing in the park that Sarah saw in her nightmares is beyond me. From dreams to reality. Perfect opener.

I never saw this.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QWGtHVhpo4s[/ame]

Normally you see Arnold being asked but strangely I've never seen Robert Patrick being asked about reprising the T-1000. I don't think it'd be plausible really, like Arnie he looks (and is) so much older now, but interesting nevertheless.

Robert Patrick is apparently a great chap to talk to, freaks member Johnny Utah exchanges twitter messages with him, the comments on the video all seem to praise him.

Last edited:

I never saw this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QWGtHVhpo4s

Normally you see Arnold being asked but strangely I've never seen Robert Patrick being asked about reprising the T-1000. I don't think it'd be plausible really, like Arnie he looks (and is) so much older now, but interesting nevertheless.

Robert Patrick is apparently a great chap to talk to, freaks member Johnny Utah exchanges twitter messages with him, the comments on the video all seem to praise him.

I'd rather him reprise his role as Col. Tom Ryan. :(

RP is a total gent. Always replies, retweets and favorites any tweets you send him. That's a movie star.

Arnold in T1 is my favorite male terminator because Arnold is the bad guy. Is he going to be a bad guy again in this reboot?

Dark Horse is also rebooting their Alien comics with the Prometheus comics come out. It's contagious!

I'm rooting for whoever wants to buy this franchise and put it right where it belongs...

raiders_of_the_lost_ar-ware.jpg

in sideshows warehouse of replacements for damaged items?

I thought Annapurna was making 2 movies or a trilogy

There is still speculation as to whether it is an indirect sequel/prequel. But yeah sadly reboot seems to be the Hollywood buzz word these days.

Back