Terminator Genisys (July 1st, 2015)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Terminator 5 - Shooting Jan 2014

Salvation was utter crap

It wasn't crap. But it definitely wasn't anything special. I mean what do you expect from the director that gave us Charlie Angels. Like getting some dance movie director on helm to do an action movie like G.I.JOE... No wonder it sucked.

I actually thought from a director's standpoint, the movie was quite good. It had an amazing visual style.

The story was just complete crap, and added nothing to the mythos.

I keep hearing rumors that all three stars from the original Terminator movie will be back for this one. I wonder if it has to do with some sort of alternate timeline where The terminator never locates them at some part of T1, and they're on the run for 30+ years and eventually that Terminator catches up to them. That would explain even the T-800 aging. It would be nice to see the badass terminator back. Even if it is in creepy older skin LOL

I keep hearing rumors that all three stars from the original Terminator movie will be back for this one. I wonder if it has to do with some sort of alternate timeline where The terminator never locates them at some part of T1, and they're on the run for 30+ years and eventually that Terminator catches up to them.

"Skynet sent three terminators back through time, one to strike at me, the next to strike at John when he was a small boy, and the third they sent into the future to strike at me again when I was an old woman. What they were thinking with the third I have no idea."

"Skynet sent three terminators back through time, one to strike at me, the next to strike at John when he was a small boy, and the third they sent into the future to strike at me again when I was an old woman. What they were thinking with the third I have no idea."

:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:rotfl

NICE! :clap

LOL Intentionally making this a comedy certainly couldn't be worse than the last couple of theatrical efforts.

Aren't they going back to the 50's and hunting Sarah Connor's parents? :lol

Movie Tagline: This time it actually is personal

Laugh, but that's the popular rumor and how they were getting Schwarzenegger back into it, taking over the protector role that inspires the T800 that went after Sarah. Though the rumor also has Dwayne Johnson attached as the Terminator.

Dwayne Johnson is cool, really enjoyed his character in Pain & Gain but I'm not loving the idea of him as a Terminator.

Massive Arnie fan since I was a kid and the same with the franchise, so naturally i'm a little excited :') BUT they will have to really go some to sell it to this viewer! Please, please don't have Arnold trying to be young aha I'd rather him look haggered and old as if he were a Terminator who had been after his mark for years. Could be a new plot pacing as in previous films the pursuing Terminator is dispatched after a few days... What tactics would a T-800 develop after years of failure? I'm guessing a sadistic, ultimate killing machine can only be more threatening if it's patience has run out :')

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Interesting idea but only the Sarah Connor Chronicles might have done something like that (not with Arnie obviously).

No, a fifth movie would more likely have Arnie be a good guy again. The only question mark would be if he'd be human or would he be CG de-aged as a Terminator. That would seem expensive though, for an entire film.

Back