Terminator Genisys (July 1st, 2015)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Terminator: Genesis (July 1st, 2015)

Im really worried about all the "talents" involved but that BTTF take on going back to the first movie has me interested.
I just hope they will try to mimick the original movie style cinematography/prod design wise.

They would have made a lot of publicity if he was in the cast so i guess not.
Im not even sure John Connor is in this one.

I don't think we can even count on that. She refuses to get em out on GOT anymore. Those bewbs were our last hope.

de83b4a9039773f9327d1c88685fa116a4769e1cb178979271be0a2a141e30b9.jpg

Hope to hear of licensing partners at SDCC this year. Marvel can't come close to the hype of a HT Terminator for me.

dont know about another Terminator...but if Arnie is in it how can u not go see it

oh absolutely I agree but I'm not a fan of this movie already... Jai Courtney?, he CANNOT act for s*** and How he is a better choice than Sam Claflin I will never know

but Yes Arnie will carry this movie, Clarke is there to prop up attendance because of GOT so altogether this feels like one big cash in, and a major disappointment

I would have liked if the studio actually wanted to make a good Terminator movie, rather than just wanting $$$$

Re: Terminator 5 - Shooting Jan 2014

I wish they would just get serious and concentrate on John Connor's story of sending his father and the first and second terminator in time. They can still put Arnold in it as a human and have the war with the machines in it. The producers are wasting a lot of time and Arnold isn't getting any younger. 

I wish they would just get serious and concentrate on John Connor's story of sending his father and the first and second terminator in time. They can still put Arnold in it as a human and have the war with the machines in it. The producers are wasting a lot of time and Arnold isn't getting any younger. 

Great idea, the should have Arnie as a regular soldier in Connors unit, and the machines choose him for the T800 because of his relationship with Connor

The Hoverboard that Marty McFly rode in Back to the Future Part II could be yours to own later this year, with the iconic piece of movie memorabilia going up for auction in London in October.

The futuristic piece of kit isn’t going cheap however, with the prop being valued at as much as £15,000 (or approximately 25,000 USD) according to TheRadioTimes.

Other items featured in the auction include a Golden Ticket from Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory (£15-20,000), Arnold Schwarzenegger’s biker outfit from Terminator 2: Judgement Day (up to £22,000) and an aluminium chair designed by HR Giger for Dune (a whopping £80,000).

If your means are a little more modest, a crew jacket from Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace is estimated at around £80, while if you want to buy a prop that probably costs more than the film from which it comes grossed, you can buy Captain Nemo’s Nautilus Car from The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen for between £40,000 and £60,000.

The Vue Cinema in London’s Westfield Centre will exhibit the memorabilia from October 1 while the auction itself takes place on October 16.

https://www.radiotimes.com/news/201...to-the-future-hoverboard-to-go-up-for-auction

That's what I prayed Salvation to be, couldn't of been further from it.

Great idea, the should have Arnie as a regular soldier in Connors unit, and the machines choose him for the T800 because of his relationship with Connor

Not a bad idea.

^ :lol

It took me ages to realize, that I had that little tidbit waiting for me to watch amongst the extras, with my 2DVD set of T3.

The premise is pretty good I agree, but that deleted scene is as goofy as ****. :lol

Back