Terminator Endoskeleton Life-Size Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Like the others have said, maybe, just maybe they might do a better job in the future. Then it might be worth a buy. Or hand over the license to Paul Francis & Co over at Chronicle.

As you prefer, sir... but i don't change my opinion :) That said i hope that the next time i will read this 3d i will find some news about the bust and not the same ol' (respectable) critics... if you don't like it, don't buy it.. ;) Enough said.

Maybe news to you...
Terminator T-800 Life-Size Bust ? Final Production Gallery | Sideshow Collectibles
"Final production gallery"

issit being delayed again?

One can only hope.

And as Python mentioned differences, there are so very many of them
a few more
Inaccuracies - Album on Imgur

I prefer my high end stuff to be as accurate as possible. It will never be 100% but the closer the better. This goes for Star Wars items but also for other things I collect like Terminator. There are times when companies listen to customers and improve the design - like HT did with their Vader and troopers. So I don't see why inaccuracies cannot be mentioned regarding this bust (especially if in a decent manner), who knows, maybe SSC will wake up from their "artistic interpretation" dream and deliver a decently accurate bust.

I prefer my high end stuff to be as accurate as possible. It will never be 100% but the closer the better. This goes for Star Wars items but also for other things I collect like Terminator. There are times when companies listen to customers and improve the design - like HT did with their Vader and troopers. So I don't see why inaccuracies cannot be mentioned regarding this bust (especially if in a decent manner), who knows, maybe SSC will wake up from their "artistic interpretation" dream and deliver a decently accurate bust.

They never do....

In hand pics from one Chinese forum.
Looks good, fairly decent production piece.
Definitely like the paint job on this one better than Chronicle's.
d214e2bf6c81800a41b5a088b63533fa838b47ab_zpspghmmmu7.jpg
3e217bfbb2fb4316894d53fc27a4462308f7d3b6_zpscevgbygb.jpg
AA_20160429091226_zpsnkjcd18z.jpg
AA_20160429091244_zpsjparcapv.jpg
AA_20160429091302_zpsb0noqhen.jpg
AA_20160429091324_zpssis59vbx.jpg
AAmdashmdash20160429090806_zpssfmnxplj.jpg

Last edited:
The question is... can this be cleaned like the other bust? I would prefer a clean version.

The more you see of it, the worse it gets. In this day and age, with so much reference photos available on the net, it is quite remarkable how wrong it looks.

Teeth even look quite good.
Paint/Genisys killed the CC Bust imo.

Teeth looks just like the rest of it, terrible.

If you all haven't looked at the shipping updates in the weekly newsletter yet, this is in the "coming soon" list now.

Shipping Update

Still deciding, but like it a lot assuming it looks a good as the one in SDCC last year that I check out in person.

I meant, it will arrive in Sideshow's warehouse on Wednesday. If I am the first on the forum to get it (not likely since I'm in PA), I will post pics.

Back