Terminator Endoskeleton 1/4 scale figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
NSFolsom said:
Nice choice, Ness! Has it arrived yet? I ask because I am probably going to order one pretty soon here. :monkey5

I know, I'm insane! Like I need to spend money on things that I don't need with money I don't have nor have room for (as my Father has said)! The Flexpay option makes it so tempting. It's only $137.25 a month x 4 + shipping w/ final charge.

That video really sells it... :emperor

No I have not received mine yet... can't wait to get it though... I saw it in a comic book store and it is simply AMAZING. Order it... you will not regret it :D

Nessa, congrats! I'm happy you got it, you will be so happy when it arrives! Mine's still in the box, as I currently also have no place to display it, but hopefully that will change in the 'not too distant future' ("next Sunday A.D.!" Sorry, had an Mystery Science Theater 3000 flashback for a moment).

Agree that this item isn't very photogenic. But then, is it really supposed to be? Let's just say that pictures don't do it justice! :lol

Back