Terminator Day : 1/4 Scale T1 BD T800 & 1/6 Chrome Endoskeleton Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I find 1/6 look like dolls. And many collectors clutter them together with multiples of the same character. Making it look messy.
With 1/4 you don't tend to clutter them and they stand out more.

:lol :lol

Like you can't do the same with 1/4. You can make the clutter stand out even more.

Man that was a great day. ****ing joke that it hasn't been seen or heard of since. Howard said last year it has been delayed to this year. Yeah. Sure.

1:6 is too big? I'm surprised to see you say that. Below that we're talking NECA figures. Would you prefer high-end NECA-sized figures?
totally! and not "would", but "do" and "always did".
though the smaller - the better.
my favourite things in all collection are not giant tank and flyer from terminator 2, but full set of tiny aliens by kotobukiya.

iStock_000000861915Small.jpg

c26-B0037UT1GO-1-l.jpg

SuperStock_1785-41433.jpg

girls-playing-doll.jpg

1/4 is the closest to doll size :pfft:

Last edited:
Kinda meh on the idea of a new endo myself. It'll probably just be the 1:4 figure shrunk down to 1:6, which I'd be very disappointed in.

Nah, Kyle Reese and Sarah Connor are what I'd love to see next.

I'm still in for a 1/6 diecast chromed out endo, the longer it takes to come out though, the more expensive it will be, if it came out 2 years ago like when the proto was shown, I would have guessed 250 for it, now I would say it would likely be 309 to be inline with the other diecast figures. I'd hate to see what it will be in another couple of years:panic:

I'm still in for a 1/6 diecast chromed out endo, the longer it takes to come out though, the more expensive it will be, if it came out 2 years ago like when the proto was shown, I would have guessed 250 for it, now I would say it would likely be 309 to be inline with the other diecast figures. I'd hate to see what it will be in another couple of years:panic:

I hear ya,hope this gets announced soon. Been saving my reward points since 2012 and figured Id use them on one of these. With the amount Ive spent on collectables and the time its taken to announce this Ill be able to get two for free if they stay under 320$ a piece. Hurry this ish up Hot Toys.

Back