Terminator/Aliens/Predator (Pics Only!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That dragonheart statue is a CS Moore statue. Beautiful, hard to find. Gets pricey if you can find it.
Greatwall gave it to me when he sold me his 1:1 Pred bust. He knows I'm a dragon freak and he didn't want it anymore. I treasure it. Love it.
I found the one in the first pic on eBay for 200$.. Wish I could afford it damnit.

..and as I was typing that, I found the one you have on eBay for 1300$. :horror

Threw some pics in the wrong thread guessing this will be better here. Heres my new kid.

IMG_0339.jpg

IMG_0320.jpg

IMG_0328.jpg

That dragonheart statue is a CS Moore statue. Beautiful, hard to find. Gets pricey if you can find it.
Greatwall gave it to me when he sold me his 1:1 Pred bust. He knows I'm a dragon freak and he didn't want it anymore. I treasure it. Love it.

Hey greygoose,
That's my 1:1 alien cat! It's one of my favs. So life like but kinda creepy at times.

Boxes are all stored in my garage, shed, and laundry room. I have lost so much space because of boxes. You got to keep them though right? One day, may have to sell.

Hell no LipSmack. No CHW or Another Dimensions for me. Pheonix comics and SS direct only for me.
How bout you? Where do you buy from?

Phoenix all the way, sideshow @_$$ fisted me on the shadow predator so no more of them either, I dont know why AD and CHW charge so much and then slam phoenix for pricing at sideshows website retail!? lol im glad I got out of there

on another note, how have you been?

Andrew?? Is that you?

I've been good. SS is usually pretty good to buy from but phoenix is cheaper for the HT stuff. Funny I haven't run into you there yet.

I found the one in the first pic on eBay for 200$.. Wish I could afford it damnit.

..and as I was typing that, I found the one you have on eBay for 1300$. :horror

$1300.00 Bloody hell! I knew it was pricey but that seems like too much to me.
I hope you find a good dragonheart that you can afford. I hate it when stuff is out of reach.

Nice endo by the way! I wanted that one but decided I had to draw the line somewhere. Do you love it?

Nice endo by the way! I wanted that one but decided I had to draw the line somewhere. Do you love it?

I more than love it:monkey4 Even building a new home for it. You shouldnt draw the line there, should be in a collection like yours Fremen.

Andrew?? Is that you?

I've been good. SS is usually pretty good to buy from but phoenix is cheaper for the HT stuff. Funny I haven't run into you there yet.

yeah :lol

Im there almost every wedneday, friday and sturday :D havent pick up any new HT lately though, xmas is killer on my wallet, cant wait for the new HT classic pred though, definately getting 2 ,maybe 3 from phoenix

Well I'm glad you left me a shadow Pred at phoenix. It was you who bought the other one I think.

I know. Christmas sucks. Having to spend money on other ppl instead of statues. :monkey2 I had to cancel things because of it.

I go there every other Saturday or so. I'm sure we'll run into each other eventually.

I more than love it:monkey4 Even building a new home for it. You shouldnt draw the line there, should be in a collection like yours Fremen.

You'll have to post pics when you're done. I want to see this home you're building for it.

Well I'm glad you left me a shadow Pred at phoenix. It was you who bought the other one I think.

I know. Christmas sucks. Having to spend money on other ppl instead of statues. :monkey2 I had to cancel things because of it.

I go there every other Saturday or so. I'm sure we'll run into each other eventually.

Sadly the shadow pred is what sideshow fisted me over..:lol then phoenix got it in 2 weeks later for the same retail price,! it cost me about $293 from sideshow when it was all said and done, never again :gah:

I hope to bump into you sometime, miss the old calgary collectors community

You'll have to post pics when you're done. I want to see this home you're building for it.

Heres what I got so far, a few more things to do then the T800 will have its own spot to chill in.

cabinet.jpg
[/IMG]

Back