Terminator/Aliens/Predator (Pics Only!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really nice queen bust. Once upon a time i was very tempted to get one but it just never happened

Great Pics @ll... thanks for sharing :wave

6932631629_7b845b7f37_b.jpg

6786516514_bf562b793f_b.jpg

6932633875_d72d8fed1e_b.jpg

Took when i was discussing the DX wolf mask only got it off the camera now

DX Mask Fits great on the new Predators base (but you cannot put the Predators masks on the DX base the magnets are too big on the back of the Predators masks)

dscf1741s.jpg

You be able to get it shipped release morning in HK for about £185

(I take it you didnt win the t-800 this morning, and i take it there was shill bidding involved too as it was relisted a few hours later with a higher priced BIN)

You be able to get it shipped release morning in HK for about £185

(I take it you didnt win the t-800 this morning, and i take it there was shill bidding involved too as it was relisted a few hours later with a higher priced BIN)

Only problem with buying from HK is VAT added on top so will cost over UK price anyway.

OMG I didnt see that! Nope did not win it. On the re list he does not state it has a broken finger. So either he had 2 or something fishy going on.

There was one listed right after with a cheaper BIN but with a slight eye defect. But seems in general better shape.
Only problem with buying from HK is VAT added on top so will cost over UK price anyway.
Nah, it only takes a quick message to solve that. ive not been VAT charged from HK for years. And i always buy whatever figures i want on release day in hk so im 1 of the first to get them. There is a bunch of HK ht sellers that are more than willing to low value/gift your items in order to sell their products.

Last edited:
There was one listed right after with a cheaper BIN but with a slight eye defect. But seems in general better shape.

Nah, it only takes a quick message to solve that. ive not been VAT charged from abroad for years. And i always buy whatever figures i want on release day in hk so im 1 of the first to get them. There is a bunch of HK ht sellers that are more than willing to low value/gift your items in order to sell their products.

Yeah that one with eye defect is £199.99 or best offer.
Doubt he will accept less then £189.99 but thats still too much for me at the moment. :(

Youve got a good 8 months! And its on only 3 weeks dole!

:lol

I got £250 to pay off on my overdraft before Summer otherwise interest will get added!
Plus dont know how much longer I will get job seekers as they starting to say work for free or loose JSA!
Which is ridiculous as working the same job through normal means would mean I get paid more then I do on JSA!
Forced labor should get banned but thats another topic!

Back