TERMINATOR 4 NEWS!!! ARNOLD WILL BE BACK!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OK...you sold me.

The dream is dead. :monkey2

I can still watch everthing from Conan to T3 and see my hero kick some in his prime though! :D
He gave us all those images. Bless his heart.

Battle damaged T-851... :lol
Arnie's taken one here or there for all of us hasn't he?

To the Austrian Oak! :bow

Onward I guess.

(And I'm nearly 46! A mere 14 years to ARNIE now!...no comment on weight issues! :google :D )

here is an link that shows two arnold photos. one taken in 2002 and one in 2005.

https://www.diet-blog.com/archives/2005/10/02/flabby_arnold_inspirational.php

in between these photos he got into really great shape to film T3. (and probably had a little CGI help for his nude scene) he really does not look so bad in either photo. he just looks a little soft and looks like someone let the air out of him. i guarantee if he started dieting, working out and using the steroids like he probably did for T3, he'd be in great shape in no time. of course he wouldn't look like he did in his prime in 1974, but he'd look good for a 60 year old.

as for his hair, he's been dying it since he went grey in his early 30's.

and those photos of stallone are misleading. he's not looking so great now on the set of rambo 4 and we all know he used growth hormone to get in shape for rocky 6.(he was busted with the stuff. no telling what else he's taking):google

Last edited:
Kevin said:
Yea exackly if this is arnold where is the scar on his chest? I think this is fake. A person who was number one in the universe, would not give up that easy. Stallone is 3 years older and hes a tank. Arnold has just as much intesity as Stallone. This sickens me

Interesting how there's a lot of comments posted on that blog about how Arnold's scar is not visible in those photos. Even the blogger cannot confirm the validity of those photos, only suggesting that it could be.

lol the thing is on the large version of that photo you can see the scar in the middle of his chest. I think people are expecting to see a huge red line, scars don't look like that these days.

UPDATE

SORRY FOLKS! LOOKS LIKE ARNOLD WONT BE BACK IN CGI FORM EITHER, ITS BEEN A BIG HOAKS ALL AROUND​

Ah well... i guess they wont be doing the scene where Arnie as a terminator killing John Connor! :(
I really wanna see that we need to bring back the badass terminator

Back