Terminator 2: T-800 PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This makes me sad. If the 360 is distorted, that means the real figure is the skinny, tall statue we see in the photos. I want the figure from the 360, not from the pics...damn.

term1.jpg
term2.jpg

the base looks different from those two pics. One looks engraved and more upright whilst the other flat and pure black. Is it the distortion of the video or are they different ?.

i 2 like the 360 pics better..........the gay thing is we wont know which pics the product will really look like until it arrives, but if he looks like the gallery pics, i guess i will be selling it once he arrives :(

This makes me sad. If the 360 is distorted, that means the real figure is the skinny, tall statue we see in the photos. I want the figure from the 360, not from the pics...damn.

term1.jpg
term2.jpg

Thanks for the comparison. I knew it was a camera trick. I really wish it would come out like the 360 image.

wow the version in the 360 is ''Excellent'' I really hope this is how it turns out, the initial skinny versions pics = :monkey4

so... in the end... even though they have squashed the image a bit, he is still wider than the first pics we saw?

I agree that it'd be nice to see the 360 fixed, but if anyone sees it and thinks the PF would look like that they're cookoo, clearly it's all distorted and not just alternate proportions. The second it opened for me I was like WTF happened to the image resolution.

I agree that it'd be nice to see the 360 fixed, but if anyone sees it and thinks the PF would look like that they're cookoo, clearly it's all distorted and not just alternate proportions. The second it opened for me I was like WTF happened to the image resolution.

To me it looks like if you look at yourself in a funny mirror …if u now what I mean. :rotfl

Exactly, that's why I don't understand why some folks were thinking it was a fattened body and stuff, seems pretty clear the whole images is distorted.

The arms definately need to be beefed up, other than that it looks pretty much perfect. With all these distorted photos and the like that are getting around it's fairly hard to get a good representation of the overall look. I guess we'll just have to wait until it's standing in front of our very eyes before we make a full judgement on it.:D

The arms definately need to be beefed up, other than that it looks pretty much perfect. With all these distorted photos and the like that are getting around it's fairly hard to get a good representation of the overall look. I guess we'll just have to wait until it's standing in front of our very eyes before we make a full judgement on it.:D

Can’t wait to do exactly that. :banana

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back