Terminator 2: T-800 PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually like reading all the nit-picking. it can be pretty funny. :lol when I realize how boring I am in the sence that I'm on this board as much as I am. I've wondered at times what it's like to be the person who actually takes the time/cares to notice all the tiny details. for the price this is spot on. if you want exact perfection then you better start saving to dish out the BIG$$$$. :D

I actually like reading all the nit-picking. it can be pretty funny. :lol when I realize how boring I am in the sence that I'm on this board as much as I am. I've wondered at times what it's like to be the person who actually takes the time/cares to notice all the tiny details. for the price this is spot on. if you want exact perfection then you better start saving to dish out the BIG$$$$. :D

Or better yet, go to the Olympia shows and just get his autograph! It rocks man, no complaints here! Nowwwa get 2 da CHOPPPAHHHH!!!

Yahoo!!! My wait list also converted for the Exclusive Terminator T-800 PF:chew

Now for Moria Orc Exclusive, King Leonidas Exclusive and Indiana Jones - Raiders of the Lost Ark Exclusive to convert! :D

The "big puffy" hair issue could be easily fixed and would make the piece quite better, here's a quick photoshop I did:

arniehairbo4.jpg

I do think the short hair look significant better but knowing how Sideshow operates, I doubt that they would make any changes.

theres a scene where john holds up arnies jacket in the light and you see bullet holes straight through , guess thats where they got that from. This should rock. :rock

*breathes sigh of relief*

he sure looks wider there...

outstanding..............he looks like a bamf !!!

It almost looks like the 360 itself is squished a bit giving it a wider appearence. The portrait looks a little wider as well. If it's just a camera trick it sucks because that's the way it should look.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back