Terminator 2: T-800 PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
backstory :

One of the most iconic characters ever envisioned, the Terminator was brought to life on the big screen through the artistry and imagination of James Cameron and Stan Winston. They faced a particularly difficult challenge with casting the central character, the T-800. The actor needed to have physical presence, and somehow convey true menace and purpose while remaining robotic and stoic. They found perfection with Arnold Schwarzenegger, the famed bodybuilder and actor. Arnold returned to play the T-800 in T2, where he faced a new challenge - making the T-800 a believable guardian and endowing the character with enough personality to get the audience emotionally invested in the T-800. Arnold pulled it off beautifully, and with the help of Winston's effects and Cameron's eye, the T-800 was real once more, now with real depth and perhaps even a little heart.

specs :

License:
Terminator

Product Type:
Premium Format Figure

Product Size:
22" H (558.8mm) x 9.5" W (241.3mm) x 9.5" D (241.3mm)*

Product Weight:
12.00 lbs (5.44 kg)*

Box Size:
24.00" H (609.6mm) x 11.50" W (292.1mm) x 11.50" L (292.1mm)*

Damn sideshow's site is horribly slow and most pages dont load.

VERY happy with how this prototype turned out. :rock

But what a time for them to stop including extra heads as the exclusive. :lol

Quick question: At checkout I forgot to specify, that I wanted a signature upon delivery. Do I need to cancel the PO then pick it up once again to add the "signature upon delivery" option?

No, every item that's base value is $100 or higher from Sideshow automatically requires one.

I got my EX pre-order in. I would've preferred the interchangeable battle damaged head instead though. My first impression was that he looks like a malnurished Arnold. :(

No, every item that's base value is $100 or higher from Sideshow automatically requires one.

Again, thanks Maulfan. :lol Also, by adding a Pre-Order, they don't charge your credit card until after you get the 15 - 20 days processing notice (which won't be a while)? This part always worries me because I just racked up quite a bit in pre-orders. :horror

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back