Terminator 2: T-800 PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I doubt he'll have any, head looks like it'll be the pose it's in, and I'm not aware of any PF's with articulation outside of the head.

Oh, the Robocop PF has a lot of articulation, and the early PFs had a sort of articulation in the form of a wire armature in the body. But I agree that this one won't have any. Bet on it.

Interesting, I'm surprised they'd put that much in it, my understanding of PF's is that they're pretty much just statues, but the mix in real clothes and things to make it nicer.

Interesting, I'm surprised they'd put that much in it, my understanding of PF's is that they're pretty much just statues, but the mix in real clothes and things to make it nicer.

Same. Then again a PF like Robocop is more easy to add such articulation, he's a robot so his joints are well, joints. Easy to hide, come to think of it i'm more sure now that Arnie will have no articulation. Just hope so.

Same. Then again a PF like Robocop is more easy to add such articulation, he's a robot so his joints are well, joints. Easy to hide, come to think of it i'm more sure now that Arnie will have no articulation. Just hope so.

its Arnie,100% pure Man Engine,what is it that he cant do?He even makes people laugh by opening his mouth,not many people have those type of skills:lol

Now, I know some are saying they think a BD Exclusive head wouldn't work well because it'd be too popular, but I'll throw this out.

If the PF from the neck down is in clean to just slight rough up condition, how many would feel a full half face gone BD head would be a must have Ex. I think it'd work because it's cool, but really, I don't see it as a deal breaker because it wouldn't look right unless the whole body damage were done. If it were a semi damaged head like after taking out the SWAT team and they did a few bullet holes and such in the body, that would work and make that head more essential to the whole piece.

Now, I know some are saying they think a BD Exclusive head wouldn't work well because it'd be too popular, but I'll throw this out.

If the PF from the neck down is in clean to just slight rough up condition, how many would feel a full half face gone BD head would be a must have Ex. I think it'd work because it's cool, but really, I don't see it as a deal breaker because it wouldn't look right unless the whole body damage were done. If it were a semi damaged head like after taking out the SWAT team and they did a few bullet holes and such in the body, that would work and make that head more essential to the whole piece.

100% agreed and hope to see this as the exclusive, I sure hope the exclusives don't sell out too fast next Thursday! :D

I don't think the Ex. sale will be a big hastle, I imagine it may even take like a week to sell out. Haven't seen a Terminator piece sell fast. Ya it's really popular here, but even with an ES of like 300, there's less than 50 people posting hyped up in here. Best to PO Thursday to be safe, but I don't think there'll be any problems.

If you guys think that Thor and Indy sold out fast....wait to see this....

I'll give about 10 minutes....

If you guys think that Thor and Indy sold out fast....wait to see this....

I'll give about 10 minutes....

I signed up once for priority pre-orders but never used it,not familiar with how it works,i assume all their PF`s are up for PPO first?

Really depends on the price and what the exclusive is. If it's an exclusive where folks are neutral about it, and the piece is quite pricey, they'll pass on the Ex. to save getting the regular elsewhere. For all we know, the Ex. could be the first T-800's Endo arm in a jar or whatever, there are plenty of possibilities for Ex. items to include with this PF, and they don't have to enhance the figure, they could just be neat items that aren't relevent to the representation. Darth Maul's probe droid is cool, but doesn't fit at all with the scene and design of the figure itself.

I signed up once for priority pre-orders but never used it,not familiar with how it works,i assume all their PF`s are up for PPO first?

This PF will just go up for pre-order, likely in conjunction with a newsletter and odds are the next one.

Basically, check the SSC site around 6pm Pacific Time next Thursday for the PF to be available to pre-order.

This PF will just go up for pre-order, likely in conjunction with a newsletter and odds are the next one.

Basically, check the SSC site around 6pm Pacific Time next Thursday for the PF to be available to pre-order.

Ok good,so i dont need to think about that ppo then...i signed up because of the Indy PF for some strange reason...:eek:

There's no harm being signed up for Newsletters and PPOs with Sideshow, but for this PF, all you need is an account with them to order the EX. Of course, we've been assuming there's an Ex., maybe there's not, has there been official word that there are 2 versions?

Not that ive heard,Freddy and Jason was just 1 version as far as i know,but how much else can you add there?
The most popular PF`s had 2 versions,so i think this one will be as well.

Well, there's something to be said for one version, as the Ex. discussion's shown, as far as obvious choices, there are some limits. They could do a BD head, but I really think that'd be a waste if the rest of the figure wasn't BD, and guessing by the image so far, its' going to be a pristine, pre-fight piece. So with that, the best options are just weapon alternatives, and even that's not so exciting. I think there's no clearcut choic for an exclusive on this piece, so I'd think they'd just pass on the idea, but we'll see soon enough.

Yeah thats what i mentioned earlier also,if the head was BD and a clean body it just wouldnt be right.

So its pretty obvious we get the Minigun,i just hope it comes with the Grenade Launcher and shotgun,more iconic imo,and off course the glasses,need the glasses:joy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back