Terminator 2 sideshow mini busts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Terminator 101 said:
Guys! oh and Gal's! I was just reading on the Terminator Files and i spoted them mentioning a Sarah Connor bust too, but i cant find it on the image, any one else aware of this?

TermintorFiles *Somewhere on the image there was also a lingering form of a figure which could look to be Sarah Connor. And the T-800 also has another pose available in the same preview.*

Not sure what image they're referring to. As far as official SSC images, the only remaining "previews" are these.

041207term_bust03.jpg

Obviously it's a split head T-1000

041207term_bust04.jpg

And this one looks to be a T-800 of some sort, hopefully battle damaged, and the only other shadow preview was just revealed the other night as a T-1000 with hook arms and bullet holes but a solid face.

MaulFan said:
Not sure what image they're referring to. As far as official SSC images, the only remaining "previews" are these.

041207term_bust03.jpg

Obviously it's a split head T-1000

041207term_bust04.jpg

And this one looks to be a T-800 of some sort, hopefully battle damaged, and the only other shadow preview was just revealed the other night as a T-1000 with hook arms and bullet holes but a solid face.

Yeah i know, but they seem to think there are 6 bust been Released including a possible sarah connor, i cant see any sarah there at all.

Terminator 101 said:
Yeah i know, but they seem to think there are 6 bust been Released including a possible sarah connor, i cant see any sarah there at all.

Perhaps they have access to an image we don't, but as far as SSC preview page goes, just the 5. One would think they should have a Sarah to go with those, and since it's easier than a 1/6 figure, young John Connor should be represented as well.

maybe it'll be like the LOTR medallion collection, buy all 5 direct from sideshow & you get the opportunity to buy a bonus sarah connor bust?

Karma said:
maybe it'll be like the LOTR medallion collection, buy all 5 direct from sideshow & you get the opportunity to buy a bonus sarah connor bust?

I hope not, that would be a silly idea i think, as i'd be buying them as they come out, so if i have all 5 and want the sarah id be screwed.

I received my T-800 bust yesterday.
Awesome, It is wonderfully detailed and the optional sunglasses a very well
done.
I will put up my personal pics once I get them uploaded. I will be buying more.

dr2red said:
I received my T-800 bust yesterday.
Awesome, It is wonderfully detailed and the optional sunglasses a very well
done.
I will put up my personal pics once I get them uploaded. I will be buying more.

Congrats on getting it! Cant wait to see your pics man!

Just got my opened up, pictures soon. First impressions. a very nice overall piece, the final paint apps look nicer than the proto images on the website. The glasses are the same ones that came with the T-800 1/6 figure but fit on it fine. My only issue with it is for some reason, without the glasses, the expression on his face looks a little sad, not so much stern, but still a really nice piece and happy to have it. Also happy to get 84/1000 as my ES, a little Terminator history with that number, though for this film, 92 would have been cooler.

Here are my pictures, and before any criticisms come, the glass fit perfect, I didn't realize I had them off a bit on the left side of his head until after I shot all these and prepped them for upload here:

TMB1.jpg

TMB2.jpg

TMB3.jpg

TMB4.jpg

TMB5.jpg

TMB6.jpg

TMB8.jpg

TMB9.jpg

TMB10.jpg

TMB11.jpg

Thanks for the pics man! cant wait to get mine. I think he looks better and more like arnie with the glass's.

Those are freakin' awesome!!!! Makes me want to order it right now. But I'm going to be patient and hold off for the battle-damaged T-800, which is the appearance I immediately picture when thinking about T2.

Thanks for the pics man! cant wait to get mine. I think he looks better and more like arnie with the glass's.

Without the glasses he looks like the love child of Arnie and Carrot Top.

I'd get these if that wasn't the case. I don't want to get all the others and not get this one, so it's none for me.

T-1000 bust is now 3-5 days til arrival and shipping. Looking forward to this piece, i really like the 2 head option, gives the piece options which ar always nice.

Back