Terminator 2 bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alaneye

Freaked Out
Reaction score
With all the Terminator 2 love going around at the moment, just wanted to show the 1/3 bust I've been working on:

IMG_7243.jpg

IMG_7248.jpg

IMG_7238.jpg

Thanks zombierider :) here are the latest (more detail in the face, worked on the hair and the right side of the jacket) strap removed for now.

IMG_7276red.jpg

IMG_7259red.jpg

IMG_7265red.jpg

IMG_7269.jpg

Again; awesome is not enough. Genius work! The level of detail, the gesture, clothing, style...it has it all. Count me in as a huge fan. Really.

Truly amazing work! I am very impressed with this piece. Looking forward to seeing it painted-up!

Hey buddy, that is brilliant! Really great work, and the scene you have gone for is instantly recogniseable. Can't wait to see updates on this! One little thing, that you have probably already got in mind anyway, are you going to add the bullt wounds to the right side of his neck?

Hi guys, thanks for all the words of encouragement!

Hi Platty, the neck bullet holes were in at one time, but I wasn't happy with the way it looked, so they got removed again as I changed the muscles etc Rest assured they will return, along with the damage to his right ear ;)

Al

Arnie is just about done... just a few tiny touch ups to do and the base to sort. Any feedback welcome.

IMG_7429red.jpg

IMG_7430red.jpg

IMG_7425red.jpg

IMG_7437red.jpg

IMG_7435red.jpg

IMG_7479red.jpg

Al

Last edited:
Back