terminator 1 head resculpt HELP

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jim_a

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hi all i need your help or a guide in right direction
I want to modify the hot toys terminator 1 "tech noir" head. I want to remove the hair and resculpt it so it looks more like ben richards from running man. Also i have plans for resculpting another head showing his teeth like when arnold is lifting weights, this is for a custom pumping iron. Im in the UK so any UK materials, info or tips etc would be great. This will be my first ever attempt at this kind of thing
Here some pics of ideas

head.jpg

arnold-schwarzenegger-triceps.jpg

10-pithiest-movie-put-downs-07-371-75.jpg

This is a VERY risky first time on a head like that, but anyways, here's what you need:

- To remove the hair you'll need a dremel tool with a sanding bit and slowly and carefully go around the head. To sculpt the hair, you'll need either Super Sculpey (cures in an oven), Apoxie Sculpt or Magic Sculpt (both are 2 part epoxies, hardens in 6 hours, cures overnight), and a fine and sharp tool to sculpt the hair

- As for resculpting the whole mouth, you'll need to do the same, sand a portion of the mouth off and resculpt with either Super sculpey and Apoxie|Magic sculpt. With much respect, since this is your first time, I don't recommend doing this as you'll need some experience in the sculpting field.

Back