Terminator 1:2 Scale, Full Body, Hollywood Collectors Group

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cheers HH, snoop & marker, couldn't be happier.

Wish i could take the credit sewbacca but to be honest I didn't even know it had been modded :D

Yeah, the CM looks awesome Azure. Last one for sale, in Europe, was asking double what I payed for the SS.

Wish i could take the credit sewbacca but to be honest I didn't even know it had been modded :D

Yeah, the CM looks awesome Azure. Last one for sale, in Europe, was asking double what I payed for the SS.

Lol, unless it's lighting that's making the gun look hollowed.

Well Col, looks good, lucky you on a more authentic looking endo plasma rifle! Maybe one day ill attempt to do the same.

yea, I had to pay an extra $600 for the CM, so those SS version defn goes for a lot less and is much bigger.

No, it does have a hollow barrel. As I've never seen one before I had no idea it wasn't originally that way :lol

At least you didn't get a barrel that looked like a limp **** lol. I had 2 of the full 1:2 at one point and both had some sort of issue that bothered the crap out of me.

I wonder how Sideshows version will turn out. Very unlikely but it would be nice to see more improved teeth. I know a lot of the original HCG endos were inconsistent in that regard.

I wonder how Sideshows version will turn out. Very unlikely but it would be nice to see more improved teeth. I know a lot of the original HCG endos were inconsistent in that regard.

:lol if you saw what Sideshow did with the Endo teeth on their 1/4 scale Maquette then your right in that it would be very unlikely :lol

Someday a company will make an endo with teeth that don't look like they came out of a 50 cent dispenser at the grocery store. :lol

The CM teeth looked good.

I also hollowed out the barrel on my 1:2 HCG. I completely forgot about that upgrade until this conversation brought it up. Good job, it's a nice addition to the piece. It looks pretty weird with the factory's solid barrel.

If you decide to fool with the teeth, they are easy to dirty up and add dimension. I brushed over them with slightly watered down gloss black (acrylic), then wiped the upper surfaces clean. It makes a world of difference.

I never noticed that the barrel wasn't hollowed out until recently. That is extremely odd, especially considering the price.

I never noticed that the barrel wasn't hollowed out until recently. That is extremely odd, especially considering the price.

Yes, it is odd. The 2 on my torso bust are open, but the one on my full endo I am selling is closed. I would drill it out if I was going to keep it.

This is currently listed as in-stock at Sideshow. Curious to see how it turned out.

If by some crazy chance they put quality teeth in the new version...oh man what an awesome endo this would be. I'd like to see pics of this new one.

yes, that would be a crazy chance lol. I just can never get over having a $2k collectible be available for 10years +. I like dmpsk8's though, he put his own personal touch on it.

If by some crazy chance they put quality teeth in the new version...oh man what an awesome endo this would be. I'd like to see pics of this new one.

Has this new Sideshow version been released yet? It says November on the website :dunno Need to see some inhand pics before i can seriously contemplate spending my RP's on it :(

Has this new Sideshow version been released yet? It says November on the website :dunno Need to see some inhand pics before i can seriously contemplate spending my RP's on it :(

It says you can buy it now, so I assume it's in stock...

Back