Terminator 1:2 Scale, Full Body, Hollywood Collectors Group

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's unfortunate. Worst case scenario I would just return it. I wonder why the teeth are so challenging to get right though? It seems every company that has made an endo has had some issues one way or another regarding the teeth.

Does anyone have this on order?

I'm still waiting for Sideshow to announce their new 1/4 scale Endoskeleton Maquette :dunno I'm in desperate need for an Endoskeleton and have over $1K in Sideshow Reward Points so i'm tempted to splash out on their new LSF....BUT....i'm gonna hold out for some reviews on the new LSF version as i've heard it will be made slightly different to the original HCG version and there's no way i'm going in with blinders on when spending that much money...i've done that with Sideshow far too many times and have finally learnt my lesson. I've come away being burn't in terms of terrible QC or just lack of quality for the amount paid for the piece :(

I've had the HCG a week now and I'm still blown away by his awesomeness...

2zxuvme.jpg
2u7qfwz.jpg

Unfortunately I doubt SS will produce the same results.

Thanks for the answers friends can i ask one actually two questions i have ordered one but i'm planning to make a acrylic dome for it
And the gun does it sticks out if yes whats the size from back to gun ?
And the shoulders do they stick out ? if yes what's that size ?
Many thanks advanced for the great help.
ps i believe the hight is from base to top 92cm.

Where did you get it?
A fellow Freak listed him on eBay.
Thanks for the answers friends can i ask one actually two questions i have ordered one but i'm planning to make a acrylic dome for it
And the gun does it sticks out if yes whats the size from back to gun ?
And the shoulders do they stick out ? if yes what's that size ?
Many thanks advanced for the great help.
ps i believe the hight is from base to top 92cm.
Following measurements are approx...

Tip of rifle to back of base: 63cm.

Widest points are the base (shoulders and hands don't protrude): 41cm.

Height: 100cm.

A fellow Freak listed him on eBay.

Following measurements are approx...

Tip of rifle to back of base: 63cm.

Widest points are the base (shoulders and hands don't protrude): 41cm.

Height: 100cm.

It looks awesome man. Would you say it's worth the money then? Is there anything you dislike about it?

Collectorcol, like what you did with the blaster barrel. That is the one thing that bothers me is that the barrel is not hollowed at the tip. Dont think I have the balls to bore that out but definitely adds to the piece. Good Job!

Back