Terminator 1:2 Scale, Full Body, Hollywood Collectors Group

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the advice. Looks awesome but I don't have that kinda skill. So I went and just used a detailer pen and darkened the edges. Did you do anything to the finish of the endo itself? Looks more dark metallic? Maybe it's just the lighting?

Did it turn out? No its just the lighting that creates the deep metallic, maybe a led thing.

Probably going to pull the trigger on this piece in a couple of months. Looks too good to pass up. SS has it in stock again as do Secret Compass.

Probably going to pull the trigger on this piece in a couple of months. Looks too good to pass up. SS has it in stock again as do Secret Compass.

Keep checking eBay. Short after I bought mine I saw one on eBay for like $1200 shipped. Now that's an awesome deal. How much did secret compass quote you? Always try to bargain with them. They give you a better deal than retail especially if they know you're a boardie here. Really good people there at SC.

Very happy with mine... In many ways its better than the 1:1 sideshow polished endoskeleton first edition wich I own to

628bdbedad5a8f8d9653f5c1d4f12bd4_zps6f0f6a21.jpg

There is in fact more details in the uppebody, tubes etc..... The base is better at the lifesize version..... The finish is also a littel better and for the price 1/3 of the lifesize you got 1/2 of the 1/1 :)

Nice Endo KCLasse, hows the rest of the Termy collection. Must be impressive. The salvation backdrop is awesome.

If you don't like your life size as much just send it my way. :lol
Man the old chrome version is ever more superior than the new 2.0 IMO.

There is in fact more details in the uppebody, tubes etc..... The base is better at the lifesize version..... The finish is also a littel better and for the price 1/3 of the lifesize you got 1/2 of the 1/1 :)

That 1:1 is freakin killer. IMO the Terminator endo is the perfect 1:1 scale piece because it looks so real. Like it could be activated in a micro second by Sky Net.

I really like the 1:1 too..... They are close
Her are my opinion:

1:1 gets 98/100 for the skeleton and 100/100 for the base

1:2 gets 100/100 for the skeleton and 96/100 for the base

Im considering selling the 1:1 though.... But as the most rare of all endoskeltons the price must be right :yess:

My price is 20.000 US $ included free shipping worldwide! Does anyone need a gift for themself ?

Her are my opinion:

Im considering selling the 1:1 though.... But as the most rare of all endoskeltons the price must be right :yess:

My price is 20.000 US $ included free shipping worldwide! Does anyone need a gift for themself ?

I'll let you know if I hit the lottery. :pray: :wink1:

i really want the 1/2 scale, looks bad A$$

too many choices....SS LSF...CM Vader..geeze.:thud:

if u going to sell all your 1/1 figures for 20,000. Pm me.

Her are my opinion:

really thinking of getting 1:2 Endoskeleton ..... any thoughts guys ?? is it worth getting? ohh n i m getting from retailer or do u recommend SS?

come on friends ....... should i get it or not??

I say go for it! Got mine about half a year ago and never looked back. I love the endo but thinking anout replacing the rifle. Someone is selling theirs in the FS thread for $1600 shipped. Pretty good deal IMO.

i m thinking of getting it from direct SS coz i m international customer & huge risk is involved so better be SS

Back