TEN HUT!! The Cpl's Collection Update!!! Dec 18 2011

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: TEN HUT!! The Cpl's Collection

I love how popular Bucky O Hare is here.:hi5:

Such a great show with some great toys.

Thanks guys for all the kind words so far :D

I get a lot of enjoyment from my figures. Lately I've hanging out in my workshop and since eveything is out in the open I can play around with my figures. If if I'm just walking around I can adjust the shotgun on the Comedian.

Also if you are famlair with low end collections they look different usual in terms of aperance and orgiszation. My high end collection is orginsed and laid out as a low end collection giving it a unquie look.

Someday I will get nice glass cases and make everything so nice and neat but I have to work with what I have now and I feel it gives my collection a different flavour to it.

:D

Yeah, I get ya. Anyway, I dig the collection man. The Army of darkness setup is probably my favorite. Congrats! :rock

That vhs tape in the case is a Screener tape for rental stores to view to see if the wanted to order it. After it was watched it was supposed to be destroyed.

I found mine at a thrift store for 3 bucks:yess:

Still works too.:)

Awesome collection man!! You need to invest in some detolfs though and protect your figures from dust :lol

I'm still so jealous of that Blade :D hahaha

Great collection Cplhicks. Love the variety in the hi and low end.:clap

Thanks!

But I fear all this high end stuff is making all the lower end stuff look like crap. I'm pretty much only buying NECA and G1 inspired Transformers for low end.

I must admit I really like Hasbro's Generations/classic/unvirese line. Some real good stuff in there. The only thing was I was upset when Hasbro put the line on hold for rotf. Stupid movie. I don't even like the movie desgnins.

I think the variety kinda tracks your collecting history. and the low end stuff is just a different look. I still love 'em and will still collect some of the 6" figs. The new Young Justice once look great

VintageSWmoc.jpg

Vintage moc Star Wrs figures.

VintageSWminirigs.jpg

MIB vintage Star Wars acessories.

Vintagestarwarsloose.jpg

Loose vintage Star Wars. All my childhood toys are present in this collection. I never got rid of them. I just requipped them with their missing weapons.

Autographstarwars.jpg

Star Wars autograph collection. I met each of these actors in person at cons to meet them and get an autograph from them.

Re: TEN HUT!! The Cpl's Collection update vintage SW pg3

Excellent collection!! I really like the variate items there! :rock

Re: TEN HUT!! The Cpl's Collection update vintage SW pg3

Got some new stuff!

Newdisplay.jpg

New MMS 71 The Dark Knight Batman

Newdisplaymed.jpg

Custom Ash figure (Still needs cape)

Statuesandbustnew.jpg

New Wonder Woman #600 statue, Marv bust and Woman of the Dc Unversie Harely Quinn.

NECA update to follow later.:hi5:

Re: TEN HUT!! The Cpl's Collection Update!!! New stuff last page

awesome update

Great Update, What do you think of the New WonderWoman #600?

Great Update, What do you think of the New WonderWoman #600?

The Statue is great!

I didn't like the face that much on the prototype but the in hand product looks sooo much better. The base work is fanstaic. Even the paint work is super soild on the statue (some of the cover girls have suffered from bad paint) It's a great statue over all.

I just don't know hw popular it will be as Wonder Woman's new costume isn't well liked (I love it though)

If your a fan of the new costume I defenily recomend it!

Neca.jpg

NECA collection.

I was really big into them before I started collecting high end. Truth be told I still like them. Looking forward for ED 2!!!!

The Statue is great!

I didn't like the face that much on the prototype but the in hand product looks sooo much better. The base work is fanstaic. Even the paint work is super soild on the statue (some of the cover girls have suffered from bad paint) It's a great statue over all.

I just don't know hw popular it will be as Wonder Woman's new costume isn't well liked (I love it though)

If your a fan of the new costume I defenily recomend it!

I like her and IMO nice small tight butt, dammit there I go typing out loud again :) and the comics based on this version are very interesting set in a different universe :goodpost:

Back