Ten (2013) - New Arnold Schwarzenegger film

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xjamiex

Super Freak
Reaction score
Just look at this badass mofo!

arnold-schwarzenegger-Ten-set.jpg

Here's your first look at Arnold Schwarzenegger in the upcoming cop action-thriller Ten, directed by End of Watch's David Ayer.

Schwarzenegger tweeted the following today: "I'm having a great time working with @DavidAyerMovies on my new movie, Ten. Check out my look:"

In Ten, an elite DEA task force deals with the world's deadliest drug cartels. Specializing in complex mobile operations, the team executes a tactical raid on a cartel safe house. What looks to be a typical raid turns out to be an elaborate theft operation, pre-planned by the DEA squad.

After hiding millions in stolen cash, the team believes their secret is safe – until someone begins assassinating them one by one.

"sex panther" tattoo.............gotta be epic...........:yess:

It looks like his right knuckles spell out Cold or Bold, wondering what the tats on his left hand will spell out.

Officially pumped to see this. Schwarzenegger has a great cast. If you haven't checked into this movie, hes got Sam Worthington, Terrence Howard, Harold Perrineau, Josh Holloway, and that Joe Mangagjello :lol (that dude from Trueblood) in his crew.

This is definitely shaping up to a must see for me.

Back