Temple of Doom ??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I said I heard it; doesn't make it true. And this goes back like 5-6 years. We heard they had a Temple Indy too back then. Look how long that took to come to light -- and I'm sure this is a wholly different version if there was an old one. Certainly if the Ram myth is true, it wouldn't hold up today and would need to be reworked for the $240 price tag.

Yup it would.

I remember hearing that they were working on Shorty, the mine cart and Mola at one point but again who knows how far they ever got with them. It might have just been a name on a sheet of paper. I had high hopes for this line but well just like Lord of the Rings it died off. It's great seeing it come back again but until I see a second figure I am going to set my expectations on one and done.

Yeah, I think SS is following HT's lead in many ways. If there's another figure its likely going to be Indy from Crusade with a tie.

I doubt very much we'll see any other characters from any of the movies.

Well, I'm so glad they showed us the mine cart and went to the trouble of stating "not included" then.:mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back