Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (Nickelodeon TV series)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I can't believe there isn't a thread for this show. Couldn't find one in this section.:cuckoo:

One of my favorite weekly shows. Love the character development. If you haven't seen it yet, then get on it. 3rd season is out and it keeps getting better. The latest Napoleon Dynamite/Frog episode was hilarious.

Been watching since episode 1. There LOTS of great nostalgia for the old school fans and new fans, like my son, freaking LOVE it. Both season finales have been beyond amazing!

About time.

Been watching this since Deckard blew it up with GIFs. And that was about a year ago.

I'm glad that some of the weekly new characters rarely appear more than once because I cringed when I heard Jon Header as Napolean BonaFrog.

I LOVE this show. They have done a great job balancing a huge universe of characters. Not that big of a fan of Leo's new voice. That was really awesome that they reinvented Napoleon Dynamite into this show.

Great show! The best thing since the 1990 film. I love the creative stories, all the references to previous films, comics and shows, and the humor combined with great action. It's has the best elements from all the previous iterations.

I can't decide about Seth Green. I absolutely hated his voice in the season premiere but its since become less hated but still not liked. What I don't understand is they had a replacement voice actor for probably the last 1/2 or 1/4 of season 2 for Jason Biggs who honestly sounded a lot like him. Not quite the same but pretty Damn close. Why couldn't they keep him on as a permanent cast member? Did they want the name appeal of Seth green or was it simply because he wanted the role. I mean for a kids show, the kids dont actually care if Scottie evil or samwise gamgee is in the show. And as for him wanting to play a Ninja turtle, it doesn't mean he's the right fit. Ghost Rider anyone?

I'm hoping he grows on me as we're stuck with him. Everything else about the show I love. Can't wait to see beebop and rocksteady too.

Seth Green is just an OK voice actor. Leonardo sounds exactly like A-Bomb. It's just like any other celebrity who voices a character in a movie and just uses their own voice instead of being creative and coming up with a new voice.

I heard Robert England will be voicing a new character on the show at some point. Presumably he'll voice a bad guy or someone scary considering his character history. Seems like a missed opportunity to not release that episode on Halloween.

One of my fave shows right now. My son loves it. Not too keen on this season so far. Too many 'Mutant of the Week' episodes in a row. Looking forward to them getting to the bigger picture.

Seth as Leo...growing on me. The last episode was the first I wasn't taken out of it by hearing SETH GREEEN and kind of took it as Leo. LOVED Biggs though, even if he's a tremendous ******. The mid-term replacement guy (Dominic) was alright. The tone was there and he sounded close to Biggs, but the acting wasn't up to par.

I heard Robert England will be voicing a new character on the show at some point. Presumably he'll voice a bad guy or someone scary considering his character history. Seems like a missed opportunity to not release that episode on Halloween.

Englund will be voicing the Dream Beaver(s?) in the next episode. ;) Spirit Journey's for everyone!!!

Don't like Seth green in the show at all. Plus it seems like they changed the while Leo character after he came on. Good thing though is that he's not much of the focus as of late.
Like some others here, I'm hoping they start to bring some of the past characters back, rather than introducing another every show. I know they do it for toy sales, but I've got the feeling that this show will be canceled pretty soon.

I'm sure kids are still into this show though ratings may have dipped. Either way, these toys still sell quickly when they hit the shelves. Hope we get a good 5 seasons at least.

Been pimping this show since it started to any Turtles fan. Convinced at least a few people to start watching. Easily the best TMNT show/movie ever.

Love the animation, characters, the way everything is handled, etc. It's made with more love than any modern reboot/remake/retelling out there.

Back