TDKR Hot Toys 1/6 Scale vehicle "THE BAT"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bloody amazing mate. Once you apply what you've been doing on the small one to the big one everybody's jaws are going to hit the floor.

Once again great job on this project. Can't wait to see more progress on this. Will be watching this thread dailey for more updates, thanks for sharing.

Looks promising. Now if you could find a way to mass produce this and sell it to us, I'll be first in line.

Bloody amazing mate. Once you apply what you've been doing on the small one to the big one everybody's jaws are going to hit the floor.

Thanks guys.
Fingers crossed i can get all the panel arrangements worked out on this one next week and get back to the big one.
More soon.

So...Username...it's long time....something new? ;)

Lol. It's not been that long. I ran out of materials.
I have ordered $200 worth of thick styrene sheet from a local supplier who helps me out. They usually tack my order onto their next order, so I will have to wait till they get back to me.
Don't panic. It'll get done. :lol

So is this ever going to get release. I know they scale it down to 1/12 scale but whatever happen with production?

So is this ever going to get release. I know they scale it down to 1/12 scale but whatever happen with production?

I'd like to know that myself. Hopefully, we'll get an announcement on the 1/12 version in the next couple of months or sooner because it normally takes a year or more for HT to go from preorder to release on a vehicle. At this rate, we won't see the 1/12 scale version in our homes until late 2014 or 2015 for that matter.

My collection is all 1/6th and putting a 1/12th Bat in the mix would spoil the display

It just would not look right
I think its scratch build time :slap

HT have a lot to answer for here !!!

I have managed to find a printer who can enlarge the plans to full size which is obviously the starting block

So how would a 1:18 tumbler look against this 12 BAT to small I know hot wheels has a tumbler and bat pod in a 18 scale

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

I'd like to know that myself. Hopefully, we'll get an announcement on the 1/12 version in the next couple of months or sooner because it normally takes a year or more for HT to go from preorder to release on a vehicle. At this rate, we won't see the 1/12 scale version in our homes until late 2014 or 2015 for that matter.

1/6 has been canned.

A talented freak (username) is doing his own version of it, and it looks absolutely phenomenal.

A 1/12 was announced and displayed at SDCC '13, but they haven't announced anything yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi All,
Happy new year to you all and your families, and all the best for 2014

I have started my 1/6th version of the bat, but I am having problems uploading pictures
it says my files are too big :dunno
can anyone help me do I need to reduce the file sizes somehow

Not bad at model making **** at IT lols

Hi All,
Happy new year to you all and your families, and all the best for 2014

I have started my 1/6th version of the bat, but I am having problems uploading pictures
it says my files are too big :dunno
can anyone help me do I need to reduce the file sizes somehow

Not bad at model making **** at IT lols

Best way would be to open a photobucket or imageshack account.

Back