TDKR Hot Toys 1/6 Scale vehicle "THE BAT"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was sitting in the bath the other day and I caught a side-on view of my Mach 3 disposable razor and it surprised me how much it resembled "The Bat".The way it curved,the segmented underbelly of it.

I was sitting in the bath the other day and I caught a side-on view of my Mach 3 disposable razor and it surprised me how much it resembled "The Bat".The way it curved,the segmented underbelly of it.

Let me tell you what I'm thinking about sweety.

I was in the bath one day, when I realized why I was destined for greatness. You know how concerned people are about appearances, this is attractive, that is not. That is all behind me. I now do what other people only dream . . .

. . . I make art until someone dies. *looks around at the dead bodies*

See?

I am the world's first fully functioning homicidal artist.

Cool, :rock yeah I always loved the bat boat and the batwing in forever. And the Batmobile was pretty cool too.

I have on my desk, the batwing from The Batman TV show. Still like it the best. I can put it with my Cylon Raiders (new Battlestar) and it works just as well. More Evil looking.

I have about 2,000 of the March 3/5 don't see it. But then again what is a bath?

Let me tell you what I'm thinking about sweety.

I was in the bath one day, when I realized why I was destined for greatness. You know how concerned people are about appearances, this is attractive, that is not. That is all behind me. I now do what other people only dream . . .

. . . I make art until someone dies. *looks around at the dead bodies*

See?

I am the world's first fully functioning homicidal artist.

I'm just watching batman in blu ray right now and was just on that scene when you posted. Bizarre. What area the chances. :rock

I have on my desk, the batwing from The Batman TV show. Still like it the best. I can put it with my Cylon Raiders (new Battlestar) and it works just as well. More Evil looking.

I don't think I remember a batwing from the tv show.

Edit: do you mean 60's tv show or the animated series? The animated series version was awesome too. So sleek and menacing looking.

I'm just watching batman in blu ray right now and was just on that scene when you posted. Bizarre. What area the chances. :rock

I don't think I remember a batwing from the tv show.

Edit: do you mean 60's tv show or the animated series? The animated series version was awesome too. So sleek and menacing looking.

The Animated, I have all the Vehicles from that show. In the 60s they did not have a plane. They had a helicopter that they called into the people at the airport to get it ready, turn it on and so (I know how I typed that). I always wonder as a kid why the Joker did not just go there an put a boom bomb in it? Then again, in the 40ths Batman show. He used Wayne s car.

Has HT issued any updates on whether or not this will be produced?

No but at this point I would not put to much into it. The end cost I don't think is the main problem. Most of us here can pay the $1,250 to $1,500 for a 1/6 of this. Someone hit it on the head. To big to ship and to much in cost to ship it.

Also there are problems with some of the Tumblers being ship also. The bigger the item the more chance it will get there broken. I see someone putting out a model kit sometime in the next year or so that we can glue together.

How can you compare the iron monger to the Bat ?????iron monger is a cosbaby next to the bat

What I meant was it can take them a long time to release something but they can get there eventually when you ve just about given up on ever seeing it.

Back