Tdk v1 body broke!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lobox42

Super Freak
Reaction score
Please I need some help!, I try to take some pictures from my TDK V1 mount in the Batpod and I broke the shoulder COMPLETE!!, I need to know what kind the body I can use, I try to repair but is impossible.:mad:

Batman had a unique body, so no, you wouldn't be able to replace it without getting another Batman, and which point, you should just keep the new Batman.

Its black though. And I'm not sure if its just a narrow shoulder or not. Proabably just easier to find a cheap V1 really.

I would say keep an eye out for a body on eBay from China or something like that one villian posted. There is no need to buy a whole new figure for $125+ if you only need something fixed in the body. If it comes to it I'm sure a regular TT or something like that can be used to replace the part under the suit.

I try with the HT TT NARROW the chest is diferent plus the arms they are big when I put the TDK suit looks like a WRESTLER TDK...HUGE!! and I have a HT TT SLIM and try to put in the body is to small, like Buttmuch wrote the TDK V1 the body is unique.:(

Hey Lobox thats a tough break :( You can do something to fit it though I think this is what I would try if i were you.

Unscrew the back of the torso so the chest and back come apart. I'd take out the left arm too. then I'd run the arms under hot water and pull at the elbow joints on both arms, the pegs should come out.

take apart a narrow or slim TT the same way from the back. Also heat up the arms at the elbows, remove the forearms the same way you did the black one and put the black one's forarms on the shoulder/biceps of the narrow and then stick that back into the black one and screw it back together.

So basically think of it as the body is all black but the shoulders and biceps are skin color (from the narrow TT)

Does any of that make sense? I think this should work, that part will be covered and not visible at all, even if those shoulders are a different shape from the black body at least they will be even . With the armor back on I doubt you'll even notice the difference at all!

Hope this helps some...

Hey Lobox thats a tough break :( You can do something to fit it though I think this is what I would try if i were you.

Unscrew the back of the torso so the chest and back come apart. I'd take out the left arm too. then I'd run the arms under hot water and pull at the elbow joints on both arms, the pegs should come out.

take apart a narrow or slim TT the same way from the back. Also heat up the arms at the elbows, remove the forearms the same way you did the black one and put the black one's forarms on the shoulder/biceps of the narrow and then stick that back into the black one and screw it back together.

So basically think of it as the body is all black but the shoulders and biceps are skin color (from the narrow TT)

Does any of that make sense? I think this should work, that part will be covered and not visible at all, even if those shoulders are a different shape from the black body at least they will be even . With the armor back on I doubt you'll even notice the difference at all!

Hope this helps some...

:goodpost:

if you cant be bothered to do all that, sell me the body and the suit mate. I want it :wink1:

Bros, I fixed, first the narrow TT have the sane shoulder the problem is the arms they are muscular little big, means can put the gloves.
What I did was:
take the chest anb back apart replace the joint go to the body use a short head screw glue all the parts let in dry and my TDK is BACK!!!, like someone wrote the HT TDK V1 have a unique body, I almost buy one more TDK from Ebay, Ray, thanks to you I have the courage to take my figure apart, thanks for your support, I love this forum.:hi5::wave
https://
https://
:yess::wink1:
No more ride with the BATPOD.

Back