TDK two face sculpt in the making

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If theres anyone that can pull off a sculpt with exposed teeth its Adam. I'm not interested but can only imagine how awesome this will look.

Depending on price, I might be in... Don't put me on the list for sure.

I am acquiring a good amount of money soon, just not sure if I want to blow a lot of it away in one place.

^ I think this is the photo people have been referring to:
4820018200_53173dfb66_b.jpg

^ I think this is the photo people have been referring to:
4820018200_53173dfb66_b.jpg

I've never seen that "C'mon, hit me!" head before. I love it! I love that and the laughing one so much. I wish I was a billionaire and could spend that much money on toys so I could occasionally switch mine's head and repose him.

Is that Alfred in the background there? And Two-Face looks like he's been started but not worth upgrading if that's what he ends up looking like. I wanna see the screaming head but am NOT interested. See my reasoning about me not being a billionaire above. :gah:

Yes that's an Alfred. The laughing head is even better in hand :)

And i'm by no means a billionare in case i imply anything there.

Yeah that's an existing Two Face Adam has been working on I suppose, but no reason he couldn't pull off a screaming one!

But that TDK Batman head is just so delicious looking, the face sculpt is just perfect, not to mention the cowl from what one can see here.

Man, that laughing Ledger head is incredible. Are there any still available? And what about the "hit me" sculpt?

Previously Adam has only made those available on an individual commission basis - you'll have to get in touch with him if you want to commission one

Back