TDK Riddler WIP

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

witekite

Super Freak
Reaction score
Well here is a quick preview of the Nolan style Riddler I am working on the pic isn't great cuz I snapped it on my phone. But hopefully you guys get the ideal haha. I decided to go with a Depp head on this one because I had read that this is who Nolan would have wanted to play the character and I think he would have fit the role perfectly. I still got to do the tie and and had and cane and a couple other small things but here is a teaser
IMG_20111012_000813.jpg

yea I just popped the haead back on there lol and the jacket must have gotten messed up...Had to wrestle it a little

love it so far. really like the way the modified sweeney head came out. The glasses look good too.

looking forward to seeing this one completed

Hey guys here is an update of my Riddler just waiting on the hat now. But I got the cane all done and all that other good stuff haha.
100_3733.jpg

100_3734.jpg

100_3735.jpg

100_3736.jpg

I like it. A lot! I've done drawings of the characters and I like drawing my Riddler in this sort of fashion (purple lensed glasses instead of a mask, no question mark motif). But am I the only one getting a Val Kilmer vibe from that head?

Back