TDK Project : THE ULTIMATE BATMAN Medicom/HT - SEBIX

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
P1050315.jpg

I personally think the forehead / temple area could use a bit more widening.

Asides that, everything is amazing:rock

Any chance of a close up on the painting of the mouth and eyes, Seb?

nice!! I'd be great to have a side by side comparison with the other standard releases haah

A real quick review between the dx12 body and my custom medix.

First i would like to thanks Rolling J for applying the carbon filter decals on the medi parts, it really turned out great.

ATM I really can't decide wich I loke the most.
There are thing s I like on both tbh.

BUT the thing I hate about the dx12 is the leg side panel that should look like carbon filter and actually looks like some kind of grey foam. Worst thing is that it will be impossible to apply decals on it since it's foam.

Here's two quick pics.

Mine is on the left and the dx on the right.

P1050359.jpg

P1050365.jpg

Last edited:
Shame about those kevlar panels on the legs!

I like the area above the chest armour on the DX02 better - it's more accurate, and the shoulder pads are slighly smaller which is also more accurate.

The Chest armour and abs on the DX12 looks best.

And that armour panel with the line through it below the belt is more accurate on the DX12, but otherwise the legs on the Sebix are better

Can't wait to see what you show off next. So can the Medicom Batman head fit onto the DX 12 neck without any problems?

Re: TDK Project : THE ULTIMATE BATMAN TDK Medicom/HT (MEDX)

Here's another mod I did to my MEDIX.

It was originally on the narrow shoulder body but I thought the shape of the torso didn't looked accurate enough.

So what I did is just changed the narrow shoulder chest with a slim tt chest.

Instead of a "V" shape torso i have now a "U" shape wich to me looks more accurate.

I still need to replace the shoulder pads a bit.

Here's some quick crappy pics for now.

P1040341.jpg

P1040330.jpg

P1040339.jpg

P1040342.jpg

Did you swap out the gauntlets? They look smaller and seems like the elbows won't stick out.

that's looking really awesome elvis. makes me want to grab a medi and the new dx12 and go to work...

Having seen this in person, I can say that it is beautifully constructed. The articulation is amazing. I don't know how he does it!

Back