• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

TDK Joker Bank Robber Rendezvous Pick Up ~ FINAL PICS OF THE PRINT ADDED

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's an excellent likeness. One of the best I've seen on this forum. What other Joker sculpt?

He doesn't have the interest list up yet but he's planning on doing a few different Joker sculpts. I think he has a few WIP shots in his thread in the customs section.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hopefully one with normal hair. That's the only thing keeping me away from this one. Not interested in a BR sculpt.

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Tapatalk

Is there any spots still available for this sculpt and is it gonna be fully painted?

It's an excellent likeness. One of the best I've seen on this forum. What other Joker sculpt?

Thanks man. This has been a labor of love to get this thing right... See below. The hair was a quick and dirty - NOT final at all. I just wanted to see it without a slicked back style.

Is there any spots still available for this sculpt and is it gonna be fully painted?

A few yes - I expect more orders once in hand so I am having a few extra cast.

No - it will not be painted.

Goofing around with "Not sure if serious" look and then "I thought MY jokes were bad."

Screen Shot 2014-02-14 at 4.35.25 PM.jpeg

Screen Shot 2014-02-14 at 4.28.26 PM.jpeg

Then a few temp hair shots and a few bald pics.

Screen Shot 2014-01-30 at 5.08.36 PM.jpeg

Screen Shot 2014-01-30 at 5.08.16 PM.jpeg

Screen Shot 2014-01-30 at 5.09.03 PM.jpeg

joker3.JPG

joker5.JPG

Lookie what I got today... :panic:

:yess:

There are 10 in the box. NOW - There may be a couple week delay on the Jokers. As I picked them up there is a sizable air bubble inside the ear in the mold leaving a resin perl that I will have to dremel out. If it does not turn out well I will have them recast.

View attachment 111854

The sculpts turned out great Dean! Glad I got in on these. Sucks about the Joker cast I hope you can fix them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All 10 casts are drilled and cleaned up and ready to go!

I only have 2 extra that can ship now. Anymore past that will be an extra week.

photo 2.JPG

photo 3.JPG

photo 4.JPG

photo 5.JPG

photo 3.JPG

photo 4.JPG

photo 5.JPG

Attachments

• photo 1.JPG
    photo 1.JPG
    107.6 KB · Views: 229
Last edited:
Dean this look great! I have a new address for shipping. Would you ship this one along both Bruce Wayne sculpts?

Enviado desde mi GT-S6810L mediante Tapatalk

Back