TDK Image Thread - High Resolution Preferred

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
900%207.jpg

800%202.jpg

800%205.jpg

900%204.jpg

900%205.jpg

900%203.jpg

900%202.jpg

800%2010.jpg

Personally, I'm not a fan fo taking it out, I thought the tonality is one of the highlights of Begins and TDK.

I thought the hues really added something to the movie, and I'm curious whether or not there will still be a subtle mood influence available with hues in the movie, as well as adding to the "gritty realism" approach.

Pics are fine in the link, btw. The BR resolution looks impressive. Cannot wait! :rock

Well that sucks. The coloring in a lot of those scenes really stood out for me. It was the feel. It even looks like it had more life to it.

Actually, that pisses me off.

Last edited:
The only two reviews I have seen so far are 5/5, not surprisingly. The screens in that link are awesome!:chew

There never was in the movie itself. The Blu Ray is exacly what the film looked like.

Please, enlighten me. If there were no changes from theater to home release, explain the difference in the side by side screen caps in my previous post.

Please, enlighten me. If there were no changes from theater to home release, explain the difference in the side by side screen caps in my previous post.

I think the implication is the changes occurred between trailers and the theatrical print, but that the theatrical prints are what is being put on the DVD. I have a bootleg of TDK, but it's so poor quality, I couldn't compare.

I'm sorry, but doesn't the cowl look awful here? Looks incredibly uncomfortable. Maybe it was purposeful to further justify the need for the new suit.

dark%20knight%20blu-ray2.jpg

Back