TD-0488's collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got in from a float trip. Thanks for the comments my friends.

I picked the cases up at antique stores and flea markets. The corner case with the Balrog and carnage I got for 25.00. I had to clean it up, but it looks nice. The Madame Alexander case I got for 400.00. Caught a gift shop gong out of business. The case for the LoTRs is from 1918 year. Took a lot of pine oil to bring it back to life. Looks great I think with those items. The LoTR helms I got for 65.00. And the others I picked up for 30.00 or less.

Now, if Darklord Dave would check out, I may make collection of the week....haha...

great set up man, way better then mine. You got some nice grails and I love the display cases. Wish I had a room like that!

You know its funny to go back and look at your collection then vs now. You have definitely acquired a lot more this past year. AAAANNNNNNDDDDD I see at least one item in those pictures that I have procured from you and are now in my possession :). As always, looks great my friend.

Haha, thanks my friend. It is nice to be able to see my 501 st items. Your collection is really growing in its own right. You should visit the customs section and post some of the fetts you have painted.

Back