TBLeague M36 Michael Jordan accessories?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

skullboy

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi

Was wondering if anybody can help. I want to put together a Michael Jordan figure using the M36 body, but have heard Enterbays head and shoes will not fit the TBLeague body. Will the others that are available on ebay fit with the M36 body better?

Thanks in advance

the custom sculpt will fit the M36. custom shoes should also fit M36 either with real foot or standard pegs. original head peg from EB will be too big but can be fixed with some blutac. as for shoes i'm using the EB ones but only held on with blutac. the foot peg that came with M36 suppose to fit EB shoes actually don't i doubt they tested them when designing it.

however M36 is slightly skinny on arms and legs compared to the original body.

the custom sculpt will fit the M36. custom shoes should also fit M36 either with real foot or standard pegs. original head peg from EB will be too big but can be fixed with some blutac. as for shoes i'm using the EB ones but only held on with blutac. the foot peg that came with M36 suppose to fit EB shoes actually don't i doubt they tested them when designing it.

however M36 is slightly skinny on arms and legs compared to the original body.

Thanks mate much appreciated.
So best to go with the custom heads and shoes then. I did contact one seller and he said the custom heads are a little small so I should be aware, I notice the M36 is a little skinny yes your right, so might not look to bad if the sculpt is on the small side.

Thanks mate much appreciated.
So best to go with the custom heads and shoes then. I did contact one seller and he said the custom heads are a little small so I should be aware, I notice the M36 is a little skinny yes your right, so might not look to bad if the sculpt is on the small side.

i did not notice the custom head being smaller, but i bought the action head. paint app is at least 95% close to the neutral sculpt i don't see much difference apart from maybe the edges on the ears aren't sanded down as smooth as the original?

but i think i got mixed up. i had to use tac on custom head on EB peg, so that means the custom head has bigger hole than EB head. anyway i forgot if M36 came with alternate neck peg but to be safe custom heads are safer and cheaper.

as for shoes, it depends if it fits the feet, if not you may have to trim the feet, or get a spare feet. i don't know which type is standard for 3rd party shoes.

also i would advise wrapping the body with plastic wraps where black fabric will come into contact, under pants, arm/leg sleeves. and keep it in dust free case because it's impossible to remove dust from the sticky body.

Back