TBLeague 1/6 Scale SKARAH, THE VALKYRIE Action Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah it's a great fig. little adhesive on the legs of mine but it rubbed right off. my biggest gripe is the base. please TB, make some sort of decisions on your base/stands. their M.O. seems to be to include great looking hunks of polystone, that look like they'd make awesome stands...but they aren't. they're just paperweights that up the cost of the product and shipping of said.

but then, they include the SWEETEST stand i've seen in years, w/ their Athena figure. at first it seemed to be another unneeded hunk, but it actually has pegs on the top of the column that slip into the feet of the fig (like old Cy Girls). there are multiple pegs making for numerous poses. and it's tall so the figure is above the crowd on your shelf. truly an inspired stand.

...but w/ Skarah, we're back to the useless. wth is that thing?? just a round podium that can't even hold a figure. i thought maybe there were magnets or something but nah. shame. might try n drill a hole lol. can't they make the stands functional AND thematic to the character? TB, make more stands that are functional and use the pegs please! integrate those hunks! i'll pay for that, but not the poly statuette paperweights like came w/ Vampy

Last edited:
yeah it's a great fig. little adhesive on the legs of mine but it rubbed right off. my biggest gripe is the base. please TB, make some sort of decisions on your base/stands. their M.O. seems to be to include great looking hunks of polystone, that look like they'd make awesome stands...but they aren't. they're just paperweights that up the cost of the product and shipping of said.

but then, they include the SWEETEST stand i've seen in years, w/ their Athena figure. at first it seemed to be another unneeded hunk, but it actually has pegs on the top of the column that slip into the feet of the fig (like old Cy Girls). there are multiple pegs making for numerous poses. and it's tall so the figure is above the crowd on your shelf. truly an inspired stand.

...but w/ Skarah, we're back to the useless. wth is that thing?? just a round podium that can't even hold a figure. i thought maybe there were magnets or something but nah. shame. might try n drill a hole lol. can't they make the stands functional AND thematic to the character? TB, make more stands that are functional and use the pegs please! integrate those hunks! i'll pay for that, but not the poly statuette paperweights like came w/ Vampy

Agreed on the stands, especially Athena. Here's a couple quick pics I did last night with a kitbash figure using Athena's base outfit (no armor) and the Athena stand.
forum_pic_1.jpg
forum_pic_2.jpg
forum_pic_3.jpg
forum_pic_4.jpg

I’m really impressed with this figure! A few pictures of Skarah in action:

Skarah choosing souls for Valhalla.jpg
Choosing souls for Valhalla

Skarah looting of the Lindisfarne monastery.jpg
Looting of the Lindisfarne monastery

Skarah on the warpath.jpg
On the warpath

Skarah fighting the world serpent.jpg