Taurus Studio 1:1 Infinity Gauntlet

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cheers,

I have to wait until my base arrives . Held up in customs. There is a number that looks like 223 on the Gauntlet shipper box, but its not very legible.

I'm so glad I had the chance to get this after the initial pre order. I hesitated, went back on the Taurus site, and it had sold out. Guess the release of the Hot Toys version swayed some collectors away no doubt.

" I thank you whoever you are" :)

I know so glad I was able to pick this up. IMO much better overall than Hot Toys version.

Hot toys one is nice but this one is better hands down. The remote was a unexpected plus and the base is 10 times better than the hot toys one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep sure is.

Can you tell me what the cable is that runs out of the support pole for the Gauntlet ?

Looks to me like you plug this into the receiver cable inside the gauntlet for charging. Or is it also used to run by power from a wall socket as well ?

Yep sure is.

Can you tell me what the cable is that runs out of the support pole for the Gauntlet ?

Looks to me like you plug this into the receiver cable inside the gauntlet for charging. Or is it also used to run by power from a wall socket as well ?

I plugged it to the battery pack because the spot I have it in doesn’t have a outlet available.

When you say battery pack, you mean the receiver unit up inside the gauntlet ? Sorry but Im not quite following because the center cable I'm talking about looks like it must have to connect via the power unit supplied via the rear port on the base.

When you say battery pack, you mean the receiver unit up inside the gauntlet ? Sorry but Im not quite following because the center cable I'm talking about looks like it must have to connect via the power unit supplied via the rear port on the base.

I unplugged the power unit from the middle and I plugged it into the base instead.

IMG-1621.jpg

I received my Taurus Infinity Gauntlet this week and set it up today just in time for the new trailer.
It's my second item from them (the first one I got was the Thor Ragnarok helmet) and I frankly can't speak highly enough of these guys, they do some seriously amazing work. The paint job on the gauntlet is absolutely flawless and the scale of this piece is truly breathtaking. Turning it on and off with a remote is a huge plus I didn't anticipate and the themed base I though I wouldn't like turned out great. It's not only a huge step up from the Marvel Legends gauntlet that used to stand there but quite literally the centrepiece of my Marvel collection. I went back and forth between this one and the Hot Toys and I must say I'm really happy with my choice and the fact that I was able to get one despite the fact that I missed the pre-order window.

You've got a great display there. Colour me jealous. Love all the replicas, but for some reason my eyes keep on going to the uniforms.

From what I can see, very well organised and tidy set up. Very cool.

Back