Taurus Studio 1:1 Infinity Gauntlet

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Need a display idea if anyone has any... man thing thing is huge

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Let me know your setup.

It is pretty though isn't?
Yes it is. I mounted the gauntlet but it isn’t easy to take it off again to move it... had to move it as a whole which sucked

The Gauntlet just sits on the stand. If you look inside the gauntlet you have the mechanics for the gauntlet on the left and the right side has the hole to simply place it on the stand.

Unless mine is missing bits. Is that how yours is?

The Gauntlet just sits on the stand. If you look inside the gauntlet you have the mechanics for the gauntlet on the left and the right side has the hole to simply place it on the stand.

Unless mine is missing bits. Is that how yours is?

Mine is like wedged in now.. I’ll recheck it tommorow. Kinda worried to be moving it around and breaking it

So put in paypal requests and bank requests for a refund and i got a message all of a sudden today from TNS the stupio will send me a replacement. To be honest i am a bit put off when they implied i broke it by simply taking it out of the box which is why i requested a refund. Any ideas?

Well you know my opinion on that. :) Glad to hear they are taking things seriously. Like I said getting in touch with Paypal was your best option. Great news. Post some more pics when you get the replacement.

Did this thing come with an instruction manual or something that I am missing? How do you turn this thing on??

Well my Gauntlet arrived and in one piece. However the base is still sitting in customs since it arrived on Wed.

:slap

me too ...

47284440_573295926446354_5642728385672118272_n.jpg

47047997_2183865128493403_8633677678563557376_n.jpg

47307592_1831241686997957_6207510125465305088_n.jpg

The first sign of any unlicensed production, is when they 'can't' spell the name of the product accurately.

But other than that it's a great looking piece.

Ye that spelling was an accident. :rotfl

When i was in Cyprus a while back i went into this shop they had fake bags they would miss place the last 2 letters and all you need to do is take of the letters and put them in their right place.

Back