Tattoo Fail

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
epic-failure-owned-fail-ink-tattoo-tatoo-my-little-pony-wolv-demotivational-poster-1242396729.jpg

doesnt look like a real tat to me..

That's a great point. Looks like a Henna tattoo. I DID get one of those in Rocky Point, Mexico once. It was meant more as a joke, as I got a "Popeye" anchor on my scrawny forearm.

I had the worst allergic reaction to that damn ink too. Even after I washed it off because of the itching and burning, it left a red welt on my forearm in the shape of the anchor. Then I found out that this wasn't atypical and can cause long term and serious health problems.

Red this link for graphic images of Black Ink Henna Tattoo scars
https://www.eastonwest.co.uk/bhw.html

https://www.google.com/search?q=henna+tattoo+reaction&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:eek:fficial&client=firefox-a

Don't get a Henna tattoo, anyone. The natural "red" henna is supposed to be safe, and is practiced in Indian culture I believe, but the black Henna uses a dye that is the culprit for the medical issues people have had, including liver/kidney failure due to contamination that gets into your bloodstream.

the fail is even getting that lame tattoo in the first place.

I wanted to get a tattoo when I was in college, it was going to be of a cartoonish looking spider. Why I wanted such a gay sounding tattoo, I have no idea. Glad I never went through with it. I think it would have to be something I feel very deeply about in order to put it on my body forever. Like maybe if I had a son or a daughter I'd get their name, but other than that, I can't imagine what I would get that I wouldn't regret later.

I hear you Mesa, I really do. I am of two minds in this matter though. You should get at least one tattoo just for the sake of doing something crazy and exciting. And if you really hate it, which I kind of doubt you will, then you can always have it removed. Just go to a good tattoo artist and try it for yourself and see how it makes you feel. You might be pleasantly surprised. Live Rock N' Roll! :rock :D

I want to get something for my son but his name is too boring, meaning its too routine and been done by hundreds of thousands...I gotta figure out something original.

You could get like, his name, birth date, against something he likes to do or is fond of like a racecar or baseball bat and baseball.

I want to get something for my son but his name is too boring, meaning its too routine and been done by hundreds of thousands...I gotta figure out something original.

The right idea will come to you, just give it time. I would think the best tribute tattoos are either a clever portrait or something strange that identifies your son... like if he likes rockets and dinosaurs then get a dinosaur riding a rocket. :lol

I always find tatoos of names and very obvious/popular things to be boring. Having the Dr. Manhattan symbol or Arc Reactor are good ones as they are specific and have meaning, but not so obvious that everyone will connect or understand it. Heck, even if they don't know what it is, there is still the ability to appreciate the design. Better that, than say having a giant blue naked guy on your forearm.

Hopefully you'll come up with something creative to represent your son... that way its special to you.

Back