• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

TAMPA/Central FL Freaks--Arcade Classics Stand-up Machine + Pimp your man cave!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sladesuperagent

Mine's bigger.
Reaction score
Arcade classics stand-up arcade system with 64 games!
Sadly I have to move and this baby won't fit at my new place. For sale is a arcade classics stand-up arcade system with 64 games. This has a larger 24 inch screen and it is in a refurbished cabinet. I bought this off a collector 2 years ago and it plays like a champ. This is NOT the new crappy Midway one. Pick-up only.

DSC06935.jpg

This has such great games such as Frogger, Pac Man, Ms. Pac-man, Junior Pac-Man, Super Pac-man, Donkey Kong, Donkey Kong Jr., Donkey Kong 3, Galaga, Galaga 3, Bomb Jack, Galaxian, Mr. Do, Mr. Do's Castle, Crush Roller, Dig Dug, Dig Dug 2, Space Invaders, Gyruss, Burgertime, Ladybug, 1942, 1943, Tank Battalion, Centipede, Millipede, Mappy, Pengo, Phoenix, Time Pilot, Super Cobra, Hustler, Space Panic, Super Breakout, New Rally X, Arkanoid, Qix, Juno First, Xebious, Moon Cresta, Pinball Action, Shaolin Road, King and Balloon, Van Van Car, Amidar, and Zaxxon.

DSC06936.jpg
DSC06937.jpg

Pick up only near Raymond James Stadium in Tampa.
On Craigslist for $950--I'll go $850 for a fellow Freak!
:rock

Awww man... that sucks. I forgot I could have played on that thing when I came to visit!!!

Sad to see it go, but good luck with the sale... that's some pimp-ass Silver Spoons style badassery :rock :rock

Headed to ebay this Sunday. This is a great machine guys--the controls are very tight, the graphics are crisp, and the screen is nice and bright.

Back