Tamashii Soul of Chogokin C-3PO & R2-D2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How does one report something like this on ebay? I've tried a couple of times with obviously misleading auctions but I can't find any combination of the three available choices that corresponds to that particular thing. If I choose fradulent listing it changes to an option that someone is using the wrong ebay account, and if I choose inappropriate description all I can choose is profanity and contact info outside ebay.

Inquiring minds want to know.

ebay email response.

Dear izu81,

This is the box I received this item in, I buy overstock and when I scanned the box this is the description I get. Why are you worried about what i'm selling unless you want to buy. No need for further comments

- rapom1967

ebay email response.

Dear izu81,

This is the box I received this item in, I buy overstock and when I scanned the box this is the description I get. Why are you worried about what i'm selling unless you want to buy. No need for further comments

- rapom1967

All class. :thud:

and it continues..

Dear izu81,

When I say I scanned the box, I mean I scanned the bar code on the box and the information came from there. These are my picture that I personally took. I didn't get them from a website or any other place. The pictures shown are exactly what I have for sale. Nothing that I have read and nothing on the box says anything about Chogokin. This is the plastic figure. I'm not sure if that makes a difference.

- rapom1967

(the photos are just of the outside of the box which we can all see is the correct one, but he's not selling the box only)

Dear izu81,

There is no base and stand in the box. The picture with the listing with the figure encased in the Styrofoam is how it comes.

- rapom1967

This is obviously a scummy move.

On the other hand, someone who could drop a couple hundred bucks on a too-good-to-be-true listing could use a life lesson.

It's an easy eBay or PayPal claim later. This guy is setting himself up for hurting unless he's going to take the money and run.

It's an easy eBay or PayPal claim later. This guy is setting himself up for hurting unless he's going to take the money and run.

Surprising considering his level of feedback. Not worth throwing that away over some easy cash. Although is it possible someone could buy it and be completely none the wiser? haha

Congrats to those who manage pick this figure up at that bargain price. It's one of my very favourites.

Leia08_zps565d31b4.jpg
Good lord is that one outstanding Leia. I want one. :(

I was late on this and saw the auction and it`s been relisted I looked at it and said what that`s a Hasbro piece of s*** that there trying to pawn off

I like how at the top it's listed as an alloy figure but then at the very bottom it says it's the plastic version of this item. :lol

Back