Tamashii Soul of Chogokin C-3PO & R2-D2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tumblr_mongg9WZrk1qg10guo4_r1_500.gif

Well it is a significant height difference comparing Sideshow Vader to most anything else. If every other figure needs to be in scale why shouldn't Vader? I mean the Hasbro droids look pretty good, the Medicoms look really good. The new Disney store stormies look better than Sideshow in many ways, the only reason for them not to work that well is the ****ed up scale. The Medicoms are universally scolded because of size but comparing a medi figure with a SSC there is a bigger size difference comparing Vader to another SSC figure. Some people is okay with that because it's Vader and I have no problem with that but saying he's in scale is just silly and stupid. If it was Karl Malone in the suit with boots and a big dome to up the height, but it wasn't it was David Prowse.

0,75" is ~11,5cm or 4,5" in 1:1, I guess your wife or girlfriend would be mighty pleased if you grew by that much. Just to put it in perspective. :rotfl

Vader being the perfect example..........:lol

True, I really didn't expect to buy a 2nd Vader after I bought the ANH one, but now I've got two and paid nearly twice as much for the second one :lol

I'd expect a plastic 3PO, "done right" as Lejuan put it, to photograph as well as a metal one - you shouldn't be able to tell the difference from a photo. In-hand is where you'll feel the difference.

Totally agree... from what I've seen of the Medicom ones there is nothing that suggests they are plasctic.

...to be COMPLETELY HONEST.... at this point, i wouldn't hold my breath.

I wouldn't either, nor do I really care. Sideshow's will likely be as nice, if not nicer and should cost less. If their C-3PO was $400 and first teased nearly 2 years I'd hate to think what the costs on R2 would be now :lol

"Deal with it," seems to be the solution here.

It solves most problems in this industry. :lol

I wouldn't say that it solves anything. Only some tiny issues with those kind of people, who aren't too sharp... Like this SS R2: that lighting unit really SUCKS some major arse. Has anyone of you even watched it a tad closer?? If not, you're probably nothing but a bunch of children and blind to these things... Well, I demand accuracy. Precision. When I buy something valuable, it has to be worth my money. Meaning, when I buy, with my own money. Not my dadda's.

How horribly condescending and rude.

Get over yourself. For a man that buys expensive dolls you take yourself far too seriously.

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Tapatalk

I wouldn't say that it solves anything. Only some tiny issues with those kind of people, who aren't too sharp... Like this SS R2: that lighting unit really SUCKS some major arse. Has anyone of you even watched it a tad closer?? If not, you're probably nothing but a bunch of children and blind to these things... Well, I demand accuracy. Precision. When I buy something valuable, it has to be worth my money. Meaning, when I buy, with my own money. Not my dadda's.

Did someone get Pixelpiper wet and feed him after midnight? :dunno

Well since you are new and so polite I have no choice but to accept your opinion as fact :lecture :lol

When I first read Fiend's post I thought he was talking to Barryo. All I could think was "how rude". :lol

How horribly condescending and rude.

Get over yourself. For a man that buys expensive dolls you take yourself far too seriously.

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Tapatalk

Back